So is this the last or will there be more?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 08:49 AM
briellelynette's Avatar Veteran
We are so done, 3 is a good number, if I wouldn't of had twins the first time I'm sure we would of been done at two,lol. Pregnancy's are so hard on my body. I feel blessed to have my kids though.

November 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
We planned to have a V after #3 was born, we were so certain that we had as much as we could handle. I am SO THANKFUL that didn't happen, my life is so much richer because of the children that have come along since. We don't know for sure that this will be our last, but we don't know for sure we will have more. We are 100% open to God's will for us either way.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 3 and John Anthony, born May 24

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

Remember your resolution to lose weight or start working out? Click the blinkie to join us!

November 12th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It depends. As I haven't had an u/s yet, I'm still paranoid that it's twins.. If it is, then I'm done. If it's not, I'd like one more. I think the age gap we have between dd and this one is perfect (she'll turn 4 a month after this one comes) and since SO wants to go back to school, another 4 years would probably be a great time.

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 12th, 2012, 05:31 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySami View Post
done done done!
Umm, didn't you say that after #3

This will most likely be our last. I am so high risk and I will be 38 in Feb. DH already told me if I want another one it will have to be right away and I don't think I am up for it.
November 12th, 2012, 05:54 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Unsure. This is #3 for us. We had always talked about having 3 kids, but we're still pretty young. I'm 30 and DH is 29, so we still have time to reevaluate in a few years. I'm not ready to say we are done even if I think we probably are. I guess I'm just afraid of closing the door on this phase of my life.
November 12th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
This is only #2... definitely not done! However there is something to be said for waiting a little longer. I am super happy about the 2 year spacing since it is exactly what we were shooting for, but considering what I am going through right now, I would love to have both LOs in school/preschool, potty trained, sleeping through the night, and fully weaned with all baby teeth in, before I go through my next 1st trimester!

I will be 31 when this one is born, hoping to try for another one or two or even more depending on what we/I can handle. I always thought my fertility would be the limiting factor but we shall see.

November 12th, 2012, 06:54 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Pretty sure this will be our last but just not 100% sure yet. We have always talked about 3-4 kids but 3 is starting to feel very right for me. We both come from bigger families (DF is oldest of 4, I'm oldest of 9) so he is really pushing for one more after this. We are still young (I'm 26 and he is 31) so I feel like we still have plenty of time to reevaluate before we make any final decisions.

November 12th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
I have no idea. I used to want 6 kids, then I had a high maintenance baby. I wasn't sure I was ready for #2. Im still not sure and this was totally planned. I think if its a girl this time we may stop. Or we may wait 4-5 years before the next.

November 13th, 2012, 01:11 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
this is our last, we have been married for 10 years and have been TTC for 9 years and it has a bad effect on our marriage, i am surprised we made it through some of it if im honest, so unless we have an ooopppsss this will be our last planned baby

November 13th, 2012, 04:41 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
a third is up in the air for us as well...we've talked about if this one is another boy, then we will be more likely to try for a third. However, DH has said, if this is a girl, then we may be done. Who knows! I wouldn't mind 3 though

November 13th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
Thought we were done when we found out we were pregnant. We are 3 days away from having our son, whom we are adopting, come home! So this is definitely the last one. 3 is enough LOL!
Baby #4 arriving in September
November 21st, 2012, 12:37 AM
done

November 21st, 2012, 01:31 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
If I am lucky enough to carry both of the babies to term I think we are done. If we do have another it would have to be quick cuz I am old haha. And I cannot imagine being pregnant again right now

November 21st, 2012, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This will be our last planned one. DH refuses to get a vasectomy and I refuse to get my tubes tied, so we'll see what happens. LOL! This is my first time being pregnant as a SAHM, and I have to say, it's SO MUCH HARDER than when I was working!
November 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This will be likely be our first and only pregnancy together and hopefull we get babies number 1 and 2 together out of this. We have always said we wanted three kids together and with DH's son we would have 4 total. Since IVF is our only option and we have maxed all credit cards I just don't see us being able to ever afford it again. That could change since we are young but with our issues age is on our side now and the success rates as we get older are low. We never plan on preventing though so if something happens by chance then we will take any miracle we get.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search