Crazy dreams?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone else having crazy dreams? I have one that I wake up from at least a few times a week and the last week I woke up crying twice because the dream was so horrible. I hate it! Not to mention that I've been waking up an hour early everyday because my body hasn't adjusted to daylight savings! Does anyone knows something I can do to help?

November 12th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
For the time change, just try to stay up a later than you usually do if you want to sleep in. And, just like jet lag, don't be tempted to go to bed early just because it would normally be your bedtime.

For the dreams, here's what I do. Find a really good book, a happy one, that you know you'll get absorbed in. Something you wouldn't mind dreaming about. Carry it around with you and read it every chance you get. If it's a series, all the better. Whatever you think about a lot during the day is what you'll likely dream about. It might take a few days, but eventually you'll start dreaming about the characters and situations in the book and lose the nightmares.

Unless you're preoccupied with worries during the day, that is. If you're dreaming about something that is worrying you while you're awake, I'm afraid the only way to get rid of those dreams is to solve whatever is bothering you so you can stop worrying about it.
November 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll try the book thing. Last night in my dream I was twenty again & hanging out at a friends house. . . nothing exciting except I can't remember the last time I remembered my dreams. I'm usually a solid sleeper. Last night I tried to stay up a little more, but I still woke up at my normal pre-daylight savings time (an hour before I wanted to) unable to go back to sleep & feeling miserable. Dh is gone this week so maybe my odd sleep patterns will get better when he comes home (and maybe I shouldn't watch lifetime movies, lol)

November 13th, 2012, 05:32 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i have been having dreams that something happens to the baby..or something along the lines.. and it wakes me up.. i think its just bc i'm worried.. and my mind will not be at ease until i have my ultra sound and know the baby is okay..
November 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
My last pregnancy I had the craziest dreams ever, and this time I have only had 1 I know of. But since our move out here i have been waking with the baby every night so my sleep isn't that great

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search