New here!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM
First time mommy :)
Hi everyone. I am 11w1d and needed some fellow pregnant ladies in my life I got pregnant after 2 years of TTC and an ectopic last February, thanks to the miracle of IVF. So this is my first and I am having trouble just relaxing. I am constantly worried that something is wrong. I've only cracked and called my doctor twice and both times it was nothing. Every cramp or twinge my heart skips a beat and I think something is wrong. I know I am probably only feeling this way because it was such a long hard road for us to conceive. But I have a question today: The last 2 days I have been having constant wet spots in my undies. Not soaking them, just drops. Am I peeing my pants without knowing? I thought it would be too early for me to be wetting myself. I have also been having a fair amount of excess white stringy discharge which I know can sometimes be normal. I'm sorry if this was tmi for you all. I just need some comfort without having to keep bothering my Dr. Office.....
November 12th, 2012, 07:57 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all, welcome and congrats! If you're 11w1d, then we're due the same day!

Also, about the wet spots, you have a lot of increased cervical mucous, I doubt you're peeing yourself. Lots of women here have talked about it (we use CM instead of cervical mucous). Try wearing panty liners, it helps a lot and helps you feel like you're not wetting yourself. This is my first pregnancy, but the ladies in this due date club are amazing and have answered so many of my questions and made me feel so much better!

I hope you're able to relax some and enjoy your pregnancy, but I'm a worry wart myself, so I understand.

Again, congrats!

November 12th, 2012, 08:01 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats!!!! Well all sounds pretty normal to me! This is my 4th and ive always had lots of discharge during my pregnancies! Not much fun but part of it I guess..

November 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Welcome and congrats! All you are describing is perfectly normal!

November 12th, 2012, 09:59 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Welcome, congratulations!

In case what you're experiencing is a little incontinence, three words: kegels, kegels, kegels! Look it up online or ask your doc to help you do them correctly but basically it is a rhythmic squeezing of the muscles you would use to stop your urine flow. But I also think it sounds more like NORMAL extra wetness. Pregnancy is just FULL of nothing but TMI, and don't be afraid to call your doctor's office. That's what they're there for.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome...and yep sounds like CM...normal!

November 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Congrats and welcome!
November 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
congrats and welcome
November 12th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Welcome to the group!! Congratulations on your pregnancy after such a long road!!

November 12th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats. We also did IVF. This was our second try at it and it worked.

I know how you feel with it being so hard. I haven't even started taking belly pictures yet out of fear if I give in too much and really believe it that something will happen. It's just so hard to relax when you have worked so hard for it.

I've had a lot of discharge as well and noticed lots of wet spots. I thought maybe it was from the progesterone supplements but probably not. My doctor said its normal if it sticks around even after I stop the progesterone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search