Update on me now that I'm feeling much better!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 1 Post By Karen78
  • 1 Post By carissaluis
  • 1 Post By Gen88
  • 1 Post By 4hearts

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know there's a lot of new ladies here and a lot of the ones I used to talk to more are unfortunately
Not with us in this DDC anymore My name is Genesis I'm 24 been with DH for almost 6 years and we have a 4 year old son and expecting our second baby, due on June 13, 2013. I haven't been on here much since I got really bad m/s pretty much all day actually, I got it literally the day I turned 6 weeks. I'll be 10 weeks Wednesday and it seems the m/s is finally wearing off. I hope I'm not speaking too soon... Lol I got my appetite back and it feels great, I had m/s with my son and it lasted till I was around 20 weeks so I'm surprised its going away this early but I'm not complaining! I have my first appointment this Wednesday and I'm so excited and hoping I can hear the baby's heartbeat! how are you ladies doing? Can't believe it's thanksgiving next week already.
briellelynette and 4hearts like this.

November 13th, 2012, 03:00 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am very glad to hear that your m/s is wearing off and that you are feeling better! I cannot imagine being that sick, I am so very thankful I have never experienced that.
Gen88 likes this.

November 13th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Glad to see you back on here, and hooray for m/s going away!! Yes, we've had a TON of losses since you were here last. I think the count is up to 24 or 25 maybe. It's unreal and so heartbreaking. That has got to be a record. But we still have a great group of ladies left here!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! They sure made you wait long enough to get in there! Sheesh!
Gen88 likes this.

November 13th, 2012, 05:43 AM
carissaluis's Avatar Veteran
I am very glad to hear that your m/s is wearing off and that you are feeling better! I cannot imagine being that sick, I am so very thankful I have never experienced that.

Gen88 likes this.
November 13th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen78 View Post
Glad to see you back on here, and hooray for m/s going away!! Yes, we've had a TON of losses since you were here last. I think the count is up to 24 or 25 maybe. It's unreal and so heartbreaking. That has got to be a record. But we still have a great group of ladies left here!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! They sure made you wait long enough to get in there! Sheesh!
Thank you. I actually just made my appointment last week lol I was procrastinating. The losses are very heartbreaking, kinda one of the reason I didn't come on as much it was so sad to read other women's heartbreak . I'm glad ill be on here more with lots of updates and pics.
Karen78 likes this.

November 13th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Rochelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen88 View Post
Thank you. I actually just made my appointment last week lol I was procrastinating. The losses are very heartbreaking, kinda one of the reason I didn't come on as much it was so sad to read other women's heartbreak . I'm glad ill be on here more with lots of updates and pics.
Me too. I feel selfish but I literally get so upset about it. It's hard to even lurk. I wish everyone from the beginning was still here. But I too have been feeling so horrible for 3 weeks now that posting is not something I ever feel like doing. But things are getting slightly better with me too. Glad you're back.
Gen88 likes this.
November 13th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome!!! I hope my disagreements with you in other threads don't make me seem like a b word I used to work as a scientist and we love to argue lol.

I didn't join the DDC until later on after I had seen the heartbeat... it is very common to have lots of early losses since everyone who has one, posts about it, even though many early lurker/occasional posters are doing just fine but we don't hear much from them. So I understand staying away for awhile.

Glad your m/s is clearing up faster this time!! I am hoping mine at least gives me a break for Thanksgiving

November 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm glad you are feeling better!

November 13th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
Hi and welcome!!! I hope my disagreements with you in other threads don't make me seem like a b word I used to work as a scientist and we love to argue lol.

I didn't join the DDC until later on after I had seen the heartbeat... it is very common to have lots of early losses since everyone who has one, posts about it, even though many early lurker/occasional posters are doing just fine but we don't hear much from them. So I understand staying away for awhile.

Glad your m/s is clearing up faster this time!! I am hoping mine at least gives me a break for Thanksgiving
No problem, I love to voice my opinion and am very opened minded. I dont get offended by everyone's else's point of view so no worries.

November 13th, 2012, 10:14 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search