Not showing yet?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 08:51 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Speaking of pregnancy stress....lol Is anyone who's on their 2nd+ child NOT showing yet? I'll be honest, it's kind of freaking me out a little bit....like maybe my uterus isn't growing?? lol I know I'm crazy!

I'm looking at pictures of my belly when I was pregnant with Connor, and all I keep hearing in my head is how you're supposed to show sooner with your 2nd (or more) child. I am smaller than I was when I got pregnant with C, by about 30-40 lbs. But by this time with Connor, I had a small bump and now I just feel like my smaller pants aren't quite buttoning because of all of the crap I've been eating, but I don't really have a bump yet! Anyone else not show sooner with consecutive children?

November 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on my third, and I'm not showing. And I'm little too. If anything, I look bloated most of the day, but that's the top of my stomach, not where peanut is. The uterus doesn't get big enough to stick above the pubic bone until around 12 weeks, so even if you were showing, it would just be muscle memory, not the baby.
bribugg13 likes this.

November 13th, 2012, 09:16 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm on my 4th and I'm def getting a pooch but I'm sure its due to the fact that I just had a baby 8 months ago..I look bloated constantly ugh!

November 13th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Josie+Shpala's Avatar Я русская)))))
This is my second. I'm not showing either.
November 13th, 2012, 09:36 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
This is my 3rd pregnancy, 4th child and I'm not showing. I'm 5'5, 120. I'm bloated for sure though! Not in a hurry to show this time, because I always miss my regular clothes! I'm 9 weeks 2 days.
November 13th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, 2nd pregnancy, and I'm just barely starting to show. I'm a bit overweight, so I thought it was just my pooch...but over the last week or so, I've noticed that underneath the pooch is firm now, and not squishy like it was before.

November 13th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
im only 7 weeks so I am not surprised, but I am JUST starting to pouch down low. But I am heavy and so its not as noticible

November 13th, 2012, 11:40 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
This is my 10th pregnancy, I'm a week ahead of you, and I'm not showing at all yet. If this goes like the others I won't really look pregnant until at least about 20 weeks or so. Everybody is different.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I showed early with my last, but I lost weight, plus I've been throwing up everything, so I haven't gained any weight and I'm not showing.
briellelynette likes this.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 13th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Super Mommy
I not starting to show yet, and this is #3 for me. I doubt I'll start feeling my uterus for at least another month. I'm definitely bloated, though!
November 13th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my second and I'm not showing yet either, mine is just bloat. It took a long time for me to look pregnant with DD, So I'm not expectiong too much for at least another month.
November 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm not showing yet either and this is #3. I can feel my uterus even though I'm still pretty early. I'm wondering if that's because I lost some weight since the last pregnancy. I'm pretty thin. I can tell that I have a lot of bloating, but I'm still wearing my regular clothes. I started wearing maternity at 14 weeks with my first, but didn't need to wear them until closer to 18 weeks with my second because I lost weight from nausea. Who knows when I'll show with this one.
November 13th, 2012, 02:18 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I already have a bump...just remember every pregnancy is different n every woman is different.

November 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is my 3rd and I'm very small to begin with but I'm not showing yet. Just bloating

I've actually lost weight since I've been so sick but I don't expect to get a good little bump until sometime between 15-20 weeks. That's normally when I have the big "pop".

November 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 8 weeks and still wearing my regular dress clothes and this is my second
November 13th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is our second and still not showing, I hear women will start to show around 12 weeks with their 2nd child. I didn't show much until I was 5 months with my first. I have a feeling I will show a lot sooner than 5 months this time lol

November 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not showing here yet, either. I can feel my uterus if I move a certain way, like there's a fullness, but I can't feel it with my hands yet because it's still below my pubic bone. I've already put on about 6-7 lbs from eating wheat, though, so I'm looking blobby for sure.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

November 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
I already have a bump...just remember every pregnancy is different n every woman is different.

i have one too.. i have already started wearing the maternity pants...of course my mom told me how fast she started showing with me.. then with my younger brother...
MamaSkunk likes this.
November 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying41more View Post
i have one too.. i have already started wearing the maternity pants...of course my mom told me how fast she started showing with me.. then with my younger brother...

Haha im glad Im not the only one showing already!! With DD i didnt show til 16 weeks and then i popped. This one i definately have a bump already! It showed this week lol.

November 13th, 2012, 08:16 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am showing--a lot of bloat and water retention! lol. No true baby bump yet and I am working my way to week 11 in my third pregnancy I wear maternity stuff because it is more comfortable not because I have to yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search