How many of you have been crampy?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steph625

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry, I'm not losing my hope again! But, I've been cramping in the evenings for the past couple of days. It's not as intense as period cramps -more like a dull achiness. I'm just curious how many of you have felt this way? I'll be 9 weeks on Friday.
November 13th, 2012, 06:06 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had some really intense cramping episodes..... I am trying to chalk it up to uterus growing and not stress but it is hard. Hang in there hun
November 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I was having them, but they seemed to have gone away in the past week or two...I would say it's definitely your uterus growing (hence my post on my uterus NOT growing! lol )

November 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
I just started last night. No big deal. I have had it in every pregnancy early on. Its things beginning to stretch.

November 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i did have some about a week or so ago.. along with lower back pain.. but it all really went away.. it was really around the time i thought for sure my cycle was about to show up.. but turned out not.. but got my in stead.. ... i still have sometimes when my lower back will start hurting.. but it could just be that the mattress we are sleeping on is old.. lol.. but all these little aches are driving my mind crazy..
November 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have! It has been rough!

November 13th, 2012, 09:17 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All. The. Time.

Not really, but it feels like it. I cramped like crazy for week 6 and 7 I think, then it slowed down. I cramp off and on now especially when I over-do it at work. Sometimes it's bad enough to scare me, but everything's been fine so far. You're definitely not alone.

November 13th, 2012, 09:25 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
yep.. so normal, it is your uterus walls moving

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

November 14th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Everyday for me..when I stand up too fast is the worst. When I get home I immediately must lay down on my left side for a bit then it seems to go away but the doctor said not to worry so I don't.

November 14th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Every once in a while I will get a sharp stabbing pain in my lower abdomen when I cough or sneeze. It last just as long as that cough or sneeze but it still gives me a fright! It happens more when I have a full bladder.
eshute likes this.
November 14th, 2012, 03:00 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still am cramping in the evenings sometimes. It is getting less and less but still there.

November 14th, 2012, 04:13 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can usually tell right before I am about to push out the belly a little more because I get a day or so of intense stretching, pulling, cramping and then boom next day I have a Pooch. Then it settles down for a while before it starts again. It is normal because your uterus and all your insides move a lot during pregnancy and sometimes that doesn't feel good.
November 14th, 2012, 04:30 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been having some too. I seem to get it after I have been up doing a lot without taking a break. My lower back starts aching until I sit down for awhile. I am pretty sure it is normal stretching.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
November 14th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been cramping for about 3 weeks now and it's miserable. Cramping mixed with sharp pains if I move too quickly or sneeze, or when I get home from walking my daughter to school. I keep reminding myself that it's just my uterus growing and my ligaments stretching, and try not to stress about it.

November 14th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had some pretty nasty cramping off and on this time.. Also a little back pain with it. But I'm chalking it up to uterine stretching.

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 14th, 2012, 07:21 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Guess we are all in the same boat here. I have them at night too, always a few when I drive home and then as soon as i get home I lay down becuase I am exhausted and have a few more at night. Ready for the stretching of the uterus to be over, and have my energy back, and not be naueseous all the time and a list of other things, haha!

~Kristin~
November 14th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Nattie84
I wouldnt call it cramping for me, more like really achey pelvic girdle pain. my hips and low back ache so bad some times I could cry. I know I am gonna have bad back labor again this time.
November 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My lower back has been more of an issue than abdominal cramping, but yes, I've had minor cramping at times.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search