One thing you miss?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalap View Post
Oh crap! I'm not supposed to be taking bubble baths?!
You can take a bubble bath! Just not so hot that it raises your core temp. I like my baths steamy hot, like almost can't stand it hot.
lalap likes this.
November 16th, 2012, 07:51 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
You can take a bubble bath! Just not so hot that it raises your core temp. I like my baths steamy hot, like almost can't stand it hot.
Oooh. Me too. I like to feel like a lobster when I get out. Haha.
Hopeful2BMommy likes this.
November 16th, 2012, 07:51 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen88 View Post
Omg I said the same lol.. I'm definitely gonna bring some wine to the hospital to celebrate the birth of the baby and not being pregnant anymore lol
It's gonna be the SECOND best thing on delivery day! First being the healthy baby, of course!
November 16th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Super Mommy
Definitely wine! I'm not a huge drinker, but am not opposed to having a couple glasses a couple days a week.
November 16th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I miss tequila (no i'm not an alcoholic), but tequila caesars and margaritas are good friends of mine after a long week

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
November 16th, 2012, 09:31 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Gosh, right now I just miss feeling like a normal person. I've been sick to my stomach and exhausted all day every day for more than four weeks. I can't exercise (I'm also a runner!), I can't eat, I can't stand the smell of anything, my kids give me a headache, I'm hating my jobs right now. I'll just be so happy to get through the next couple weeks and hopefully feel like myself again.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 16th, 2012, 11:26 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
i would have to say i miss being able to eat and not feel sick after..and i love spicy foods..
November 16th, 2012, 01:13 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Feeling normal for me too. I want to just eat and drink like a normal person. Food turns my stomach an hour after I eat, coffee tastes like water, I miss having a glass of wine here and there, and my hormones are all out of whack that I have turned into a total whiner.

I guess the only thing that is going okay is that I can still run. My midwife was okay with me running, but I am having to take far more walk breaks and my pace sucks. I miss that feeling of accomplishment after a run. Now it's just like wow that was terrible.
November 16th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wine. oodles and oodles of wine. My step-mum said she's sneaking a bottle of champagne into the hospital.

And coffee. I know it's ok in moderation but since I've been pregnant I can't stomach it and miss it sooooooooooo much. I'm a 2-cups-a-day-minimum kind of gal and I haven't had any in about 6 weeks.

November 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is going to sound really weird, but I REALLY miss Feta Cheese. I know, right? I'm not a big drinker (I am sad we can't have wine with Thanksgiving dinner though) and I don't drink coffee. But I love Feta on everything, especially pizza. And what KILLED me last week was when I took DH for his b-day dinner and he ordered our favorite pizza for himself (a Mediterranean pizza that uses all Feta cheese) and I had to sit there and watch him eat it, while I at what I considered a sub-par by comparison pizza LOL

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 16th, 2012, 06:15 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not getting to ring in January 1st with a mimosa! Sadness Oo and ibuprofen. Tylenol sucks!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search