It's finally Friday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By wanttobeinvienna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 12:20 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What are your plans for this weekend?

November 16th, 2012, 12:32 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Cleaning house, and doing engagement pictures for a friend. And after all that, being lazy
November 16th, 2012, 12:52 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I work.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 16th, 2012, 12:58 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
So thankful for Friday! It's been a long week. Our city is doing their Christmas tree lighting ceremony tonight, so we're taking the girls and my dad. Tomorrow the city is doing their Christmas parade. Lily's dance studio has a float on the parade so she and I are riding on it. DH is judging the parade. Afterwards we're going to our friends' for their daughter's birthday party. Sunday I need to be cleaning my house to get ready for Thanksgiving.
wanttobeinvienna likes this.
November 16th, 2012, 01:41 PM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Halleluiah for Friday!!! I am so exhausted and ready for resting! So this evening we are just going to relax!

Tomorrow we are going to the Christmas Parade, I am SOOOO excited about it! My SO (more about THAT later!) is in the parade (he has been in the annual production of Christmas Carol for the past 20 years as Jacob Marley) so we are excited to see him in his glory!

Then we will spend the day being in the holiday spirit- at least that's my hope of a sweet afternoon, baking cookies, me not tired at all, kids not bickering, SO gracefully embracing the reality of the baby coming... ahh......

OK- That's the dream... The reality will more look like crazy kids, exhausted mom, and SO stressed out about the baby!
crawmommy likes this.

November 16th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Tonight is 'family night'. Tomorrow I have to go to an auction for my SIL bc my MIL has no clue how to buy at an auction..too funny! Then pack & clean (hopefully) for this mama.

November 16th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have dd this weekend (yay!) and SO has to work tomorrow (boo!) so we'll have a quiet day at home (like every day) and then Sunday, SO has to work a half day, so he'll probably go in at 4pm.

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, it's Thanksgiving break, so we have a nice LONG weekend :-D Sunday the new Wii comes out, and since we pre-ordered it like forever ago, we're going to go pick it up, and buy the new Mario game to go with it, and then hunker down and play video games until I have to make thanksgiving dinner

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 16th, 2012, 06:11 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We have nothing planned other than our pregnancy reveal photoshoot. It's suppose to rain so hopefully it holds off for a bit. We are broke. I thought I might get some Christmas shopping done but I guess not. My husband is a recruiter and has to be at a football game tonight and I'm annoyed about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search