Not sure how you ladies do this day after day....whew

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By MrsLat
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 2 Post By wildchihuahua
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Feeling terrible tonight...all of a sudden stuffy nose runny eyes. Its 630 and Im ready for bed...whew. How do you ladies cope with feeling sick day after day?
November 16th, 2012, 05:17 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A little part of me has died somewhere, lol JK! I don't know. I just do what I do I do because I don't have a choice! Try to keep your mind on the end result! It helps! Look at baby pictures, be sure to read up on what fetal development is going on each week and that seems to at least give me some hope I will make it!
briellelynette and mamamac like this.

November 16th, 2012, 06:40 PM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
A little part of me has died somewhere, lol JK!
HAHA!!! I always tell my husband I think I'm dying. Eye on the prize...eye on the prize...that's what keeps me going.
November 16th, 2012, 08:58 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I try so hard but it's so difficult. Ugh

November 16th, 2012, 09:16 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The end prize!! My mom always used to say that she felt women go thru so much heck with morning sickness, heartburn, bloating, 9 months of not sleeping well..no drinking etc, contractions n labor n delivery is because the end result is the best n most precious prize in the world. Your own child. I remember that when im feeling horrid! Lol
D&K's_mama likes this.

November 17th, 2012, 03:44 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with the other comments. It's rough when I've worked more than a few days in a row. I used to hurt some before, now it's almost unbearable. Not sleeping is killing me, and I have the stuffy head, too. It frustrates me some days, but like the other ladies said, I just think of the end result and know that it'll be worth it.

November 17th, 2012, 06:21 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prioritize! I know I can't do all the things I normally do, so I focus on the most important and forget the rest for now. I'll catch up later. That being said, do not come to my house - it's not pretty. lol

November 17th, 2012, 06:35 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I just try to make it to the end of the day. Once I fall asleep, the nausea goes away. So that is at least 8 hours where I don't feel like crap even if my crazy pregnancy dreams wake me up several times. One day at a time. Oh and my house looks like crap. I've given up on that for now.
Nattie84 likes this.
November 17th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks ladies, feeling better today. my worst is the evenings i think. Just like you all said eye on the prize right!!
November 18th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I´m feeling with you. I feel that way for 6 weeks now, I´m in 11w3d and doesn´t seem to ease up. I want my life back
November 18th, 2012, 12:04 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
i am 12 weeks and starting to feel better... still having some nausea in the evenings but knowing that it will end does help!
November 19th, 2012, 05:40 AM
Nattie84
Glad I am not alone, I am livin on the edge...lol I had a hard time mentally yesterday for sure. Things are really not going how I want them too and I just felt so depressed and dissatisfied. I was a mess yesterday and I hate not feeling like myself...I havent even been able to do the normal stuff I do with my kids, I hate my husband for no reason, and my house is a horror show. I am trying to stay positive and I tell myself " Tomorrow is a new day and it will be better..." thats whats keeping me grounded.
December 5th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattie84 View Post
Glad I am not alone, I am livin on the edge...lol I had a hard time mentally yesterday for sure. Things are really not going how I want them too and I just felt so depressed and dissatisfied. I was a mess yesterday and I hate not feeling like myself...I havent even been able to do the normal stuff I do with my kids, I hate my husband for no reason, and my house is a horror show. I am trying to stay positive and I tell myself " Tomorrow is a new day and it will be better..." thats whats keeping me grounded.

Sorry to hear this. no you are not the only one. Way to try to stay as positive as you can thou.. I am trying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search