Exhausted

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By crawmommy
  • 1 Post By wanttobeinvienna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
It has slowly and all of a sudden hit me that I am exhausted. ALL THE TIME. Its the first pregnancy I have been so tired. With Leiland it would hit me about the 12 hour mark and I would nap maybe 20 minutes and that was it. Today my son only napped for an hour all day (not good for either of us) so I rocked him and let him watch 2-3 tv shows while I rested my eyes. He got pretty hurt today and we both needed the cuddle time. It was about an hour and I just had to "wake up" to turn another show on for him, but he was so sweet to let me rest.

Im just so tired all day every day these days. Ready for bed by 8 and just blah.

But I will gladly take any pregnancy symptom at this point.

November 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am the same way...trying to do anything is exhausting! I feel ya!

November 18th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Mrs. D's Avatar Super Mommy
I hear ya! I can't believe how tired I've felt. I just want to sit on the couch and do nothing all day. Nap when DS does, and go to bed by 8!
November 18th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am lucky to be still up by 8-830! DH doesn't get why I haven't packed for us moving in 2 weeks hell I can barely even get energy to make dinner let alone anything else.

November 18th, 2012, 07:12 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
YES!! That has been my worst pregnancy symptom! My kids are older (9 and 11), and very involved in their sports, so we leave our house at 7:30 am, I take them to school and then go to work, then meet them at their practices at 6:00, and we are home most nights around 9:00, eat dinner, and then BED! By the time we get to bedtime... I FALL into bed! SO TIRED ALL THE TIME! Some days, I take a nap in my car at lunch time!

November 18th, 2012, 07:15 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel like I'm in zombie-mode 90% of the time at work. I get home and I fall on the couch and usually sleep on and off until 8 or 9, then go up to bed. I feel so bad for DH, but he's really been excellent.

November 18th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy's Avatar Proud mom of Leiland
Send a message via AIM to Sarah:Marie:IVF:Mommy
Yeah unpacking has been the slowest process ever. We have been in this house for almost 3 weeks now and yeah still have boxes everywhere

November 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im very tired these days too, much more with my son but maybe thats because I didnt have a son back then either to care for either.
November 18th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Most days I feel like I can hardly function I'm so tired. I went to my younger cousins play Friday night and after work and getting ready for that I seriously almost fell asleep during it.

This has really been my only symptom too. I was so nervous that I wasn't getting sick I really have felt only moments of sickness the longest it has lasted it a few hours and eating seems to help. I guess my other symptom lately is that I'm starving all the freaking time.
November 18th, 2012, 04:11 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I get really tired at 3:30 and end up dozing on the couch and hoping that my girls don't get themselves into too much trouble. I can't keep my eyes open. I go back to work full time next week, so that will be interesting.
November 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so tired all the time too. I feel so useless and lazy lately because all I want to do is lounge around in comfy clothes and I am so unmotivated! Today I finally got some things done that I needed to but BLAH!

November 18th, 2012, 04:50 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It has been horrible for me too! I haven't gotten hardly anything done in weeks... poor hubby has to deal with me not doing my hair and makeup much either, it is just too much effort most days!

I cannot wait for it to go away!

November 19th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Nattie84
I have fell asleep in my work clothes more than 5x during this pregnacy...and slept the entire night. If I lay down..ITS OVER..there is no getting back up for any reason at all. Yesterday I got out of bed at 9, took a nap frm 1-4, and went back to sleep about 11. I can bearly get anything done, its like I am a zombie...lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search