How often...?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By dmreed32
  • 1 Post By wanttobeinvienna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How often are you peeing? I have to go A LOT when not pregnant, but now I feel like I might as well sit on the toilet all day.

2. How often are you having sex? Since I had spotting for two weeks, my doc said no sex for the rest of the month. But, neither of us have any interest in doing it anyway. Is that weird? I feel like TTC made it so stressful and I'm afraid we'll never get back into it. TMI -->Plus, I've had one orgasm since the bfp and I cramped so bad for about a minute afterwards.
November 18th, 2012, 06:47 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to pee about every 4 hours, more if I've been drinking a lot of water.

As for sex, since the baby's dad and I aren't together anymore, I don't have much input. Before we broke up, we were having sex like normal, but it did cause a lot of cramping. That was a while ago now, so as I said, I don't have much input.

November 18th, 2012, 06:56 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I pee a lot. Like every few hours if not more.

Full pelvic rest here.... it is hard I <3 my hubby but it Drs orders and best for baby and my body. He never complains, we went years of dating minus it... and I figure men and women endure deployments a lot longer than 8 months (that is all we have left ) we can do it!!
November 18th, 2012, 07:01 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMGOSH I feel like all I do is pee! Its driving me nuts! Im peeing at least every hour if not more, I do get up every hour to hour and half thru the night to pee as well which drives me insane too!!

Not much going on in the bedroom lately, Im so tired and nauseated by the time kids are finally asleep Im passed out too..

November 18th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You go hours? I don't think I make it an hour!
CartersMommy likes this.
November 18th, 2012, 07:29 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think i also go about every 4 hours but Im sleeping so much im drinking less than I should.

As for sex...once or twice a week.

November 19th, 2012, 04:05 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am peeing constantly it seems like! I am so thirsty!

Sex is not the greatest right now because by night time I feel sick and bloated!!

November 19th, 2012, 05:01 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I probably pre every few hours while awake and wake up at least twice during sleep to go

As for sex, I am too paranoid to lose one of the babies right now. I was not like that my last pregnancy. Also, with me on third shift I barely see my husband so I'm not sure how I wound up pregnant anyway bahaha.
crawmommy likes this.
November 19th, 2012, 05:11 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
I pee more than once an hour. Lol. I have a small bladder anyway though.

No nookie here since the bfp. I think we're both still a little stunned and wondering what we've gotten ourselves into. Lol. Plus, I've been all kindsa sick this weekend (and we only got our bfp a week ago today).
November 19th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm incredibly thirsty all the time so I drink a lot of water and therefore I pee a lot too. But I teach so I know I make it at least a couple hours. I try to cut off my drinking close to bedtime but I always wake up at 4:30 with the urge. But I'm not sure if that's pregnancy or my inability to cope with day light savings time.

As for sex we have still been having it, but most nights I'm incredibly exhausted so if he doesn't initiate I fall asleep. It's only at night though. I feel to yucky in the morning still.

November 19th, 2012, 05:18 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
I am peeing all the time now! At the risk of TMI, my bathroom is SPARKLING these days, because I feel guilty going there all the time, and am an excellent multi tasker, so I am often wiping counters, etc while sitting there, peeing, again!

And, as we all know my relationship with my SO is pretty touch and go, but one area we have no issue with at all is the sex department. So, whenever we see each other, which is one or two nights a week, and many times a visit (night, middle of the night, morning...)... That might explain how we got into this situation!!!
crawmommy likes this.

November 19th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I urinate A LOt!! I don't so much at night anymore because I take one regain each night that helps me sleep as well. But I'm a freaking water balloon when I wake up! I've also increased my fluid intake since seeing my Dr last week so I'm going more often. Maybe every 2 hours.

As far a sex...I can't even think about it. I ended up having horrible cramps after the last time that it just turned me off completely! My husband is driving me nuts with all his sex comments!
November 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DH is also making tons of sexual innuendos, which makes me crazy! I have had little to no interest in sex, mostly because I'm just so tired by 6pm that I could fall asleep standing up. I feel like he wants it more because I don't.

November 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Nattie84
1. Depends on how much water I have been drinking, if I have been drinking quite a bit about 2x and hour.

2. Sex? hahahahahah
I dont remember honestly, I just havent been feeling up to it at all. For one thing I am mad at my husband 99% of the time for reasons unknown to myself. I am sure one day we will DTD again.
November 19th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Super Mommy
I pee all the time when not pregnant, I figure I'm going at LEAST once every hour. I swear my bladder is the size of a pea.

As for sex, I just have no interest lately. I still try to suck it up and take one for the team at least once or twice a week. My DH is a big PITA when it comes to sex, and if I don't indulge him often, he thinks I'm not attracted to him. Very irritating to say the least, but whatever, what's 15-20 minutes a week?
November 19th, 2012, 07:35 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I got up twice last night to pee. I don't think it's that I really have to, but if my bladder gets the tiniest bit full, I start having cramps.

I think we have had sex twice since our bfp. I had spotting for a couple weeks, and now I'm puking all the time. It doesn't keep my dh from bugging me though. Come on second trimester.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 19th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. I pee every 2-3 hours...

2. I can't remember how long it's been since we last did.. It's been maybe once or twice in 2 weeks..

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 19th, 2012, 09:34 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im peeing a ton and having sex like none I have a low sex drive when pregnant so this isnt shocking to me or my DH anymore.
November 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
i am peeing alot. Every hour and a half and get up 3 times a night.

Sex...what's that? LOl I have been tired but the fact is I feel like my So doesn't want to do it now. We have had sex once this past month since i have found out. i think he is just worried even thou the doctor said it was ok. i have had no spotting. it just make me feel very unwanted

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search