We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
- covered health history
- covered previous pregnancy and birth
- in depth conversation about my on-again, off-again depression, with a referral to a really good prenatal/postnatal mental health program. Lots of tears.
- tried to figure out my due date, but due to my irregular cycles that was pretty much just a guessing game. Got a requisition for a dating ultrasound, but none of them can see me until next week. Boo.
- drew blood, thankfully she knew what she was doing, since with my tricky veins it's not unusual to get 3-4 pokes.
- tried to hear the baby's heart beat, couldn't find it. She said it's probably just because my dates are off and I'm not far enough along. Still. Anxiety.
I'm sorry you had a rough appointment, but it sounds like your doctor is thorough! I hope you get a great ultrasound. I was told it was very normal not to be able to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to stress.