Wednesday W's

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By overlinmommy17

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2012, 04:04 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Happy hump day! And Happy Thanksgiving Eve! Tell us your:

Worries:

Whines:

WOOHOOs:

November 21st, 2012, 04:18 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Happy "Hump" Day to you too!!!

Worries: That I won't be able to pig out tomorrow.

Whines: I have to wake my kids up in 5 minutes to get ready for school.

WOOHOOS: Tomorrow's Thanksgiving!!!
November 21st, 2012, 04:21 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
Worries: Nothing really

Whines: Was up at 4am, and Nolan broke my glasses last night.. BOOOOO!

WOOHOOs: Thanksgiving and 4 day weekend

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

November 21st, 2012, 04:34 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Worries: Didn't hear the heart beat at my midwife's yesterday, worried about my upcoming ultrasound and fearing the worst.
Whines: Our first Thanksgiving in Canada means no Thanksgiving tomorrow. Thanksgiving is at the beginning of October here, and that sucks.
WooHoos: Today is pajama day at school, and my daughter has no clean clothes because I haven't done laundry...perfect timing for a pajama day.

November 21st, 2012, 06:35 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Worries: That I won't make hubby's favorite Thanksgiving side dish "just like mom"

Whines: I have to work tonight when I'd much rather be at my parents' house getting food and goodies ready for tomorrow!

WOOHOOs: We are telling hubby's out-of-state family about the pregnancy when we visit them on Friday!

November 21st, 2012, 07:24 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Worries: That tomorrow will be a terrible day of sickness and it will be hard to cook my most favorite meal of the year.

Whines: I had to take my oldest daugther to the dermatologist to get her warts treated and it was awful!!! She screamed and acted like an insane person the entire time. I felt so bad for my poor mom who was taking her home since I have to work a 1/2 day today.

WOOHOOS: Tomorrow's Thanksgiving!!! And I am pregnant!!!!

~Kristin~
November 21st, 2012, 07:37 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
Worries: I have cerclage placement scheduled for Dec. 6th. They just called me this morning. I go under general anesthesia--which is risky for the baby. So that is scary!

Whines: Still having trouble with alternating periods of insomnia and extreme fatigue! Grrr...

Woohoos: Hubby has Thanksgiving off. Last year he didn't! I am always excited to spend more time with him!

November 21st, 2012, 07:53 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Worries: My biggest worry right now is that it is time to start telling our families that we are pregnant. At 36 and 43 that shouldn't be a big deal, but in our circumstance, it really is.

Whines: No real whines right now... I am still very tired, but am getting used to that!

WOOHOOs: It's a 3 day work week, and we had an incredible ultrasound yesterday...so a lot to celebrate!!!!

November 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Worries: constant worry weather there will still be 2 babies by the time I get my next ultrasound

Whines:I am so sick I don't know how much longer I can take it. And I love Thanksgiving food so much :-(. Also My husband is leaving in 3 weeks to go to Vegas to play in a softball tournament. I love Vegas!

WOOHOOs: My husband always makes sure the pitcher of tropical punch koolaid is full haha

November 21st, 2012, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Worries: that my pregnancy will be a topic of discussion at thanksgiving (the behind your back type).
Whines: I'm sick and food is tasteless for me right now & thanksgiving is seriously my favorite holiday because this skinny girl likes to eat!
Woohoos: I'm off work today so at least I can rest up & hopefully feel better tomorrow.

November 21st, 2012, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Worries: That we won't be able to pay all of these medical bills that are starting to come in.

Whines: Because of the incoming bills, we just canceled our impromptu trip to Orlando on Friday to see friends who live in Virginia.

WOOHOO: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to make and eat all the food! I'm starving all the time, so tomorrow will be a GREAT day!

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
November 21st, 2012, 08:49 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Worries: That I won't be able to handle cooking turkey tomorrow. Also my dear friend whose family is coming tomorrow is terribly sick and I really hope she feels better tomorrow..

Whines: SO has to work tomorrow (boooo!)

WOOHOOS: I am creating a little life inside me and with SO out of town Sat, I actually get to go shopping BY MYSELF for him... No SO and no DD..

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 21st, 2012, 10:12 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Worries: our pregnancy reveal is tonight! I'm worried about our parents!

Whines: I didn't know my phone was in the comforter and as I was making the bed it went flying landed in the changing table and mashed the whole screen. my upgrade is dec 4th! Thank The Lord!

Woo hoos: I have my first pie in the oven. I can't wait for aroma to fill the house!

November 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Worries:I am working all day today (8-8) and I just dont know how i am going to cook food for tomorrow ...(we have a 2 hour travel for thanksgiving and we have to be there at 11!!!!

Whines: This work day is super busy , i am the only nurse here today and our doctor just went home sick and someone new just came in that i don't know....ugh. oh yeah- and i am scared that my whole family might get the stomach flu that my step-son has (he was vomiting all night) ....oh my.

WOOHOOs:Yippie for Biltmore house trip next Friday with my family and Thanksgiving tomorrow!! my nausea is almost gone and i am STARVING!
QueenCrafty likes this.
November 21st, 2012, 11:07 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Oooh Biltmore at Christmas!! Jealous!

Worries: Getting it all done. I have been so stressed over cleaning and prepping my food for Thanksgiving, that I've decided to just hide and avoid it instead

Whines: I start back to work full time next week. I wish I didn't have to work at all.

Woohoo: I got so emotional last night and cried over making the jello (who cries over jello?!?). DH laughed at me, but he felt bad enough to make the jello for me even though he hates it. The layered jello isn't as perfect as I make it, but it's done.
November 21st, 2012, 11:17 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Worries: I have my first appointment Monday and im worried cuz i keep having alternating dreams that somethings wrong...or that its twins.
Whines: I have to clean and then cook dinner tommorow for alot of people when I am sooo tired I just wanna sleep.
Woohoos: My DD has recently learned how to say hug n kiss and so now she constantly wants to give me hugs and kisses...or ask for more. Makes my heart melt! And she has learned all her shapes and counts to 5. And she just turned 2 a couple weeks ago! Also shes gone potty once a day on the potty for three days in a row!

November 21st, 2012, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Worries-that we won't close on our house as planned in 2 weeks.
Whines-5) I need to clean, pack up to go to Mn by 430 and I Haven't started!
Whoo hoos-leaving for MN in 2 hours to see my fam for thanksgiving and my 2nd u/s is now 1 weeks away!

November 21st, 2012, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Worries: Cleaning the house for company in time of Turkey Day and getting all the cooking done.

Whines: 6am wake up pukes

WOOHOOS: I made some awesome apple pie and its smelling up my house. It is my great grandmother's recipe and has me all nostalgic and weepy (in a good way)

November 21st, 2012, 01:16 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Worries: How life with new baby will change for everyone
Whines: I dont want to pack
Woohoo: Saw baby this week, nice and on target and also we are moving soon so I can get away from the witch who lives in the condo below us
November 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Worries: that there's going to be too much family drama tomorrow (gotta love the holidays!) and that DH's "family favorites" won't come out just right

Whines: I'm exhausted and all DH and I have been doing lately is arguing over EvERYTHING!

WOOHOOs: There's going to be SO MUCH good food tomorrow, I can't wait to be stuffed!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search