TMI question

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By MerinSun

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 22nd, 2012, 07:25 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is this normal? After I've had orgasms, I've had some intense cramping just for a minute after. Is it normal for the cramping to stop? I did this morning expecting cramping, but didn't cramp. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it didn't hurt. Just wondering why it would hurt every time until now?
briellelynette likes this.
November 22nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had the same problem. It's actually one of the reasons I avoid DTD.. Not to mention I'm just not interested.

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 22nd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's normal, but doesn't happen every time. I'm not sure exactly why it happens sometimes and not others. Maybe it has to do with how relaxed you are?

Sorry, in advance...this is probably TMI...but for some reason I've been having lots of THOSE kinds of dreams at night, and having oodles of orgasms while I sleep. I had 4 last night. So weird. When I'm awake I have absolutely no libido, but when I'm asleep apparently I'm raring to go! Anyways....those orgasms never cause cramping. But when I'm actively trying for one (when I'm awake), it usually ends up with some cramping.

Anyways, I have no idea if that's actually the reason. Just my experience.

November 22nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Honestly i think its dependent on how intense the orgasm is. the more intense the more cramping? at least it's been that way in my experience. I've always experienced some cramping after orgasm in the first and second trimester

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
November 23rd, 2012, 11:56 AM
First time mommy :)
Totally normal. When you are pregnant everything down there has more blood pumping to it, and when you orgasm even when you're not pregnant it causes contractions up into your uterus. You just notice it more when you are pregnant with everything being more sensitive and it can cause cramping. My doctor said its perfectly normal as long as the cramping stops within a half hour or so, and not accompanied by spotting or bleeding. She also told me that baby enjoys the rocking motion of sex, and when you are farther along an orgasm can feel like a little massage to it! Baby also enjoys the nice relaxed euphoric feeling you get after climax :-) so no worries!

And @joanna

I've been doing the same thing! So weird!!
November 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sex always put my baby to sleep. Once it was over he'd wake up and start kicking me HARD as if to say "HEY! Keep rocking!" lol
briellelynette likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search