Night time

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2012, 07:04 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always feel like crap during the day. I'm nauseous and I keep shoving food in but it doesn't help but I'm still hungry and I'm exhausted and fall asleep the moment my son naps and sometimes even when he is playing I pass out on the couch. Then slowly by slowly as the evening progresses I feel better, I get more energy I don't feel queasy anymore but then I need to go to bed and I cant because I'm not tired since I napped all day. What gives????
November 25th, 2012, 07:33 PM
It's very interesting to read what you're going through, as I am the complete opposite!

Your body is it's own baby-developing factory and is uniquely working when it wants to. I recently posted how I truly "believe" that my growing baby is at ease, and not as demanding during the day. I feel fairly energized with hardly any discomforts.

Once night time arises, right on cue, my abdomen feels very busy. I can barely lay down, I get headaches, slight nausea, insomnia and mood swings. In general I actually feel about 7 months pregnant; best way I can describe the discomfort along with the symptoms.

Don't worry, it's all about you and your baby working together and experiencing ALL of the changes that go along with development!

Some early on challenges But we're gonna push through them!!!

November 26th, 2012, 05:35 AM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just think our hormones are out of wack our schedules are off and our bodies can't make up their mind!! Hopefully in a week or two your body will get back to more of a normal schedule. How many weeks are you. I will be 10 and I am nowfinally starting to feel a little less foggy during the day
November 26th, 2012, 07:02 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just hit 10 today. My ticker is one day off. I feel ok this morning so hopefully thats good. It seems when I have to work my body adjusts better or maybe its my mind adjust to deal better

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search