Why do I always do this....

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 26th, 2012, 07:38 AM
First time mommy :)
My doctor's appointment is 3 days away. The closer I get the more anxious and worried I become that something is going to go wrong! I'm sooooo scared they are going to do the ultrasound and find no heartbeat I'm 13 weeks and all my symptoms have vanished. I've had cramps and a backache on and off all week. Yesterday they were so bad I couldn't do anything. Either I overdid it helping my husband spackle my walls and it was RLP or something is wrong! But everyone keeps telling me as long as there's no bleeding I'm fine. Blah. I hate being such an emotional mess all the time!!!
November 26th, 2012, 09:32 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hang in there, a lot of women have symptoms vanish as they enter the 2nd trimester! Huge hugs!

November 26th, 2012, 04:56 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No I get the same way. I just had an appointment a week ago and wont go back till this coming Monday and everything was fine last Monday, had an ultrasound heard the heartbeat so really I should be fine but I get worried in this lull between appointments wondering if something is going wrong in there especially since I have little pregnancy symptoms for the most part. I keep telling myself as long as Im not bleeding its ok. Hang in there the appointments really do help ease your mind.
November 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Super Mommy
I know it can be scary to have your symptoms disappear, but they really do come and go. You'll get new ones, or not have any at all. With DS1 the only prominent symptom I had was crazy dreams. I think every mama feels nervous until she can feel regular kicks, I know I am!
November 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was super anxious between my heartbeat appt (last week) and my NT scan today. Even though the heartbeat was great at last appt, I was still really scared something was wrong. I saw the baby today and it was so much fun! And so reassuring! You'll get there, but until then - it's totally normal to be anxious about it. Just remember that whatever you're feeling, your baby is feeling too. Or at least that's what I think. haha. Just try to relax and everything will be fine!! (Easier said than done, I know!) If it makes you feel better - I have cramps and backaches daily. I'd say it's probably from you over doing it. If you're not bleeding or anything like that, you should be all right!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search