Due date Buddies!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 08:33 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Here is my first post for Due date buddies! Please answer the following questions to be paired with someone from our DDC. The purpose of the due date buddy is to have someone to update while you are in labor, someone to contact in the DDC if something is going wrong, someone you can have one on one conversations with. The due date buddy is also someone who is due before or after you that way its a little easier and you both might not be in labor at the same time!

Sign up Deadline is going to be the 15th of December. It may take me a bit to get everyone paired so please be patient with me.

1. What is your due date?
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom?
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important?
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect.
5. What time zone do you reside in?
6. Anything else?

If you prefer you may PM these to me or you can answer them in the thread. Thanks ladies!

November 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
1. What is your due date? JUNE 10TH

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I'm a BTDT mama, I'm good either way

3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? does not matter

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. all above

5. What time zone do you reside in? mountain

6. Anything else? nope

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

November 28th, 2012, 02:51 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
1. What is your due date? May 29

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I am a btdt mom, and am good with either!

3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Not important

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. any of those!

5. What time zone do you reside in? Eastern

6. Anything else? No- thanks for doing this!!

November 28th, 2012, 03:41 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
1. What is your due date? 6/5
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I am BTDT
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Not important
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. PM, email, text
5. What time zone do you reside in? Central
6. Anything else? na
November 28th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 22nd
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? BTDT
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Doesn't matter
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text (these all work)
5. What time zone do you reside in? EST

November 28th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? 6/11
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I'm a BTDT, doesn't matter to me.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. Any/all types
6. Anything else? Nooooooope

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 28th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? 6/1O
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I'm a BTDT, but it doesn't matter either way.
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Either one is fine with me.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? FB, text, phone call.
6. Anything else? Nope!
November 28th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 8th
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I'm a first time mom, but it doesn't matter who I get paired with.
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? it's not important
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. All of the above
6. Anything else? Nope, I'm good

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 28th, 2012, 08:25 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
1. What is your due date? June 23rd
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? BTDT- doesn't matter
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? not important, but if someone wants a VBAC/natural birth partner, I'll take 'em!
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. any/all
6. Anything else? Nope!

November 28th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 16th 2012

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I have an almost 4 year old DD

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, etc. Whatever is easiest

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
November 28th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Rochelle
1. What is your due date? June 18th

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? BTDT

3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Not important but I'm a repeat c/s if that helps to know.

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. PM, email, phone call, texts sometimes

6. Anything else? I may be hard to match up due to the fact that I don't get cell service at my house for texting. I don't mind a phone call to my house-phone though. I DO get cell service in town which is where I'll be having the baby. I DO check my email and PM's a lot throughout the day and night so I'm still semi-useful as a labor updater. Hope I can be matched up but if not, it's cool Oh, I also wanted to mention that I always go over my duedate by about a week so pairing me up with someone near my duedate is better than with someone due at the end of the month. Also, I'm not easily offended by speech or religion.

Last edited by 4hearts; November 28th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
November 28th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
1. What is your due date? June 10th
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? BTDT
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? not important
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. text is fastest. I always have my phone with me.
5. What time zone do you reside in? eastern
6. Anything else? nope

November 28th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 21 but with twins it could be much earlier

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? does not matter

3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? not inportant

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. text is best or PM sometimes I don't get on fbook for days

5. What time zone do you reside in? CST

6. Anything else? sometimes I cuss a lot when in pain ect. so I just do not want to offend anyone that's all

November 28th, 2012, 01:18 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 9th, but I will be a scheduled c-section for June 2nd!
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom? I am a BTDT mama
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? It really doesn't matter. I am having a c-section... and have had them before, so if someone is high risk for that I would be more than happy to answer questions!
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect.I am good with all of those
5. What time zone do you reside in? Mountain!
6. Anything else?
My first pregnancy was twins! I am also high risk, so maybe I would be a good partner for someone who has a lot of questions

November 28th, 2012, 01:54 PM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
1. What is your due date? June 16
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? Not important. I'm going for a VBAC, so, it could go either way.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. All
6. Anything else? I joke a lot. :/
November 28th, 2012, 02:35 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. When is your Due date? June 22nd
2. BTDT or 1st timer? BTDT and you can pair me with either but I am great at answering questions cuz if I dont know it I have Two Labor and Delivery RNs in my family so i can access to those that i can ask any question.
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Im a natural birth mama but Im not picky.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? Text is fastest.
5. What time zone? Central
6. Anything else? I can swear alot when in pain too haha.

November 28th, 2012, 03:59 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 19th
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? not important
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. any but text is the easiest for me.
5. What time zone do you reside in? eastern
6. Anything else? I am religious so I wouldn't want to offended anyone if I talk about God or anything like that.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
November 28th, 2012, 04:50 PM
1. What is your due date?
June 24, 2013

2. BTDT mom or first time mom? If you are a first time mom would you want to be paired with a first time mom or a btdt mom?

Mom of three boys, baby on the way!

3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important?
Not at all important

4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect.
Facebook, email

5. What time zone do you reside in?
Central

6. Anything else?
Not off of the top of my head.
November 28th, 2012, 06:19 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is your due date? June 24th
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? Baby is #2 so BTDT
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? It doesnt matter to me.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? PM, FB, text, ect. PM or email
5. What time zone do you reside in? East Coast
6. Anything else? Nothing I can think of
November 29th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What is your due date? June 17th
2. BTDT mom or first time mom? BTDT #2
3. Do you prefer to have a mom who is hoping for the same type of birth as you? Or is that not important? It doesnt matter to me.
4. What type of communication are you interested in? FB, text or email
6. Anything else? Nothing I can think of

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search