OMG I just want to puke my guts out in peace!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By terese81
  • 1 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not have two kids outside the bathroom asking me to make dinner!!!

BOYS!!!!!! May you all have girls!

November 28th, 2012, 01:44 PM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
LMAO! I have 3 boys, they are SOOOOOOO needy!!!! It's something about going in the bathroom and closing the door, they swarm it like bees needing things! EVEN when my husband is home! I feel for you. Maybe you could grab your ipod and listen to some music while you puke, drown them out.
sunnydaze likes this.
November 28th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love that idea, I'll keep it in the bathroom.
terese81 likes this.

November 28th, 2012, 03:07 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol it doesnt change either lemme tell ya...I have a stepson thats 24 and married and 3 years ago he got sick with swine flu and and I was taking care of him (his fever was so high at times it caused seizures...very scary) Id run to the bathroom to shower or just pee and it was then hed start yelling at his then new wife to "go get his mom" she got confused thinking he meant his birth mom (she didnt know he and I are closer than he is with his very neglectful birth mom yet) she would say well shes not here shes in another state? At which point id hear my stepson start screaming MOM! MOM!!!! Until i came running lol Boys dont ever change haha

November 28th, 2012, 03:17 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear you I have two boys that seriously are playing fine until I go to use the bathroom and bam there they are mommy what are you doing- mommy are you sick- mommy can I have a drink-mommy I am hungry- mommy can I do xyz OH MY WORD!! I understand.
November 28th, 2012, 03:26 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have the same issue with my boys...sort of. They don't come bother me but when i get out there will be mustard on the floor, milk spilt every where, every single toy all over the floor. I don't know now they do it some times but I swear they try to make as big of a mess as possible.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
November 28th, 2012, 04:38 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I remember my first two doing this when I was pregnant with my third... One boy, one girl, but still...

Mom!? Are you okay?

Mommy's fine... *yack*

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search