Guilty pleasures

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By rcjh12
  • 2 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By Kyla0709
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 1 Post By bribugg13
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I've been trying so hard not to cave to any outrageous or unhealthy cravings, but I picked this stuff up at the store today and ... So much yum! I definitely found a new guilty pleasure. Anyone else have something they indulge in even it not the healthiest?

briellelynette likes this.
November 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh gosh sounds yummy!

November 28th, 2012, 07:10 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
It is so good! It is a good thing it wasn't a bigger container lol
November 29th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I ate spagettios out of a can last night like it was mana from heaven.
rcjh12 and dmreed32 like this.

November 29th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Super Mommy
I buy Rolos for my kids for bathroom rewards, have to buy a new bag every few days. Must stop!
rcjh12 likes this.
November 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Not yet but I know they will come. But last night I have an intense craving for a blue coconut slush from sonic.
rcjh12 likes this.

November 29th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have driven over an hour to get to an In N Out burger for lunch twice in the past week. (It also helps my difficult napper sleep now that we are weaned during the daytime.) My appetite is slowly returning and I am very self indulgent wish my county would let us get an In N Out, I *love* their burgers soooooo much!!!
rcjh12 likes this.

November 29th, 2012, 10:06 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
A blue coconut slush ... I haven't had one in so long but that sounds so good right now!

We are in the middle of nowhere, so to satisfy any craving it takes a lot of dedication and a lot of driving, which is why I usually try not to give in to them. But my DH has been pretty awesome lately about "spoiling" me from time to time. I just hope he doesn't burn himself out on it before the REAL cravings kick in, lol!
November 29th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blue Coconut slush. Omg...haven't thought of that in ages. Now I want one!!

I've never been hugely crazy about ice-cream - I could take it or leave it. Now I take it alllllll the time. I'm eating entirely too much.

Also, I'm addicted to Cherry Sours. But not just any. Strangely enough, the Walmart brand cherry sours that come in big plastic tub are the most delicious and addicting candies I've ever tasted. I can't stop. I'll literally go through a massive tub of those things in just a couple days. My tongue is perma-red.

Edit: And now I'm devastated. CANADA DOESN'T HAVE SONIC RESTAURANTS. I haven't thought about Sonic in forever, but now it's all I can think about and we don't have them here!! This officially sucks. Screw universal healthcare and better schools. I'm going back to the States.
rcjh12 likes this.

Last edited by Joanne Nicole; November 29th, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
November 29th, 2012, 11:43 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Ooh I've had that ice cream before, it IS good! DH gets them every once in awhile, too! I've NEVER had a blue coconut slush, but that sounds awesome, too! LOL

Mine lately has been a pepsi or coke. My carb-fest is over, now my sugar-high is starting, ugh! I also bought a bag of chex mix muddy buddies today (like puppy chow) yum, yum!
rcjh12 likes this.

November 29th, 2012, 11:46 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baked potato salad from our local deli. Soooo fattening but I have been eating it by the spoonful straight out of the tub
rcjh12 likes this.

November 29th, 2012, 11:49 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Ookay, so because I was suddenly craving a blue coconut slush and have nowhere to get one, I had DH bring me a SoBe Coconut Water. It'll have to work
November 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still want a Dole Whip from Disney I tried a version with disappointing results and I just want the real thing LOL! I still feel pretty crappy every day so I do not have any major cravings but the minute I get one I indulge.... I do not care about the calorie count
November 29th, 2012, 03:50 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Well tropical punch koolaid.... And if I have to be out and about somewhere out of my immediate neighborhood, I plan what restaurant I can hit haha. I have only had that twice so far though. Every night I work when I lock up some of the doors I have to get a cry baby sour gumball from the gumball machine

November 29th, 2012, 04:18 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Friendly's Reeses Pieces Sundae. Yum.

November 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
That caramel frozen yogurt looks delicious! It's totally healthy- you've got calcium but not as many fat or calories as regular ice cream
November 29th, 2012, 08:17 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love Pralines and Cream!
November 29th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I found myself at the doc's office today NEEDING cookies... Not just any cookies, but Chewy Chips Ahoy.. Oh god.. yum.. I bought some and am actually on my second snack of them tonight.
bribugg13 likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search