Why!?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2012, 07:30 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Why is it that on the bad days....when your feeling sick...are so cranky ya could scream that its then that toddlers choose to act out? Oh gosh every day im havin a bad day my DD decides thats a good time to tick mommy off. Before bedtime she took her jammies off 5 times ugh and its cold so its not like she can run around in a diaper. Tantrum after tantrum today. And repeatedly jumping on me and omg the whining!!!! I am sooooooo not liking the terrible twos!!! My sweet n kind n good natured kid has these days where i swear shes a little devil! Ugh! Sorry bout the rant. But i needed to vent before i snapped n started screaming lol

November 28th, 2012, 10:57 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
My son has been RIDICULOUS too the last couple weeks. The terrible twos are killing me. I feel bad because I feel like I am yelling all the time but I am very frustrated. You aren't alone! Hang in there mama...

November 29th, 2012, 04:00 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
Oh gosh. I can't imagine. Luckily, the only kids I have to tick me off are my 18-yr-old students, and I don't feel bad at all about yelling at them.
November 29th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
They feed off our energy. They can tell when we are moody or don't feel well and it reflects in their mood and behavior.

November 29th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Super Mommy
It's like they know! Yeah, they definitely feed off our bad energy. The terrible two's are just awful, but unfortunately, IMO the tyrannical three's are even worse! Gabe is just the whiniest little guy! It drives me absolutely nuts to listen to him complain ALL THE TIME! I just ignore him when he's doing it, tell him if he wants mommy to listen he can talk like a big boy. Pick and choose your battles, too, works for me. He never wants to wear his jammies to bed, so I don't force him. He never wakes up because he's too cold, thank God! Mothering and pregnancy is HARD! I'm so glad Isaac has been such a little angel lately!
November 29th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I completely agree with Kyla. Lillie is an absolute terror these days. I actually miss the "terrible two's" Three is definitely not a walk in the park. Especially since I went from working to staying home, she has driven me crazy on a daily basis.

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 29th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Oh jeez!! Im gonna be in big trouble then by the time DD hits 4 this baby will be nearing 2 lol

November 29th, 2012, 08:55 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
They feed off our energy. They can tell when we are moody or don't feel well and it reflects in their mood and behavior.
I used to believe this whole heartedly...before my son. He is the most wild, daredevil, maniac child I have ever met. Even on my really good days, he is out of control lately. Don't get me wrong, he has his very sweet moments too. But those are far and few between these days
MamaSkunk likes this.

November 29th, 2012, 09:05 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I totally get it. My older two fight non stop lately.

November 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleykathleen View Post
I used to believe this whole heartedly...before my son. He is the most wild, daredevil, maniac child I have ever met. Even on my really good days, he is out of control lately. Don't get me wrong, he has his very sweet moments too. But those are far and few between these days
Haha sounds like my DD too. Shes only 8 days older than your DS....so maybe its a scorpio toddler thing hahaha
ashleykathleen likes this.

November 30th, 2012, 03:12 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I totally get it. Three was harder than two with Lily. I'm now wondering what I was thinking having a newborn right after Abri turns three. I must be nuts
MamaSkunk likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search