btdt moms, Braxton Hicks

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2012, 05:58 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Anyone else already getting them? I'm sure it's because I have been pregnant so many times, but I was really surprised to feel a few today. I need to rest more.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
November 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope I havent had them...rest and take it easy and hydrate hydrate hydrate!!! That being said.... omg i love your sig with Marvin the robot!!

November 29th, 2012, 06:47 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lay in a warm bath and drink a whole bottle of water... I had to do that soooo many times last time to stop the braxton hicks. They haven't started for me yet, but I have heard that they can start earlier with each pregnancy!

November 29th, 2012, 07:05 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Not yet, but I did get them earlier with my last pregnancy. Hope you can get some rest!
November 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not yet. But honestly, I guess I must be an idiot because I never had them with my daughter (at least that I knew of) and everyone I've told that too has said I just didn't know what I was feeling. I had a few moments of tightening very late in my pregnancy with my son but nothing to point of me thinking "this feels like a contraction, must be Braxton hicks". Maybe I'm just confused about what they should feel like?

November 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
omg i love your sig with Marvin the robot!!
Thanks! I spent all day on it, lol

Quote:
Maybe I'm just confused about what they should feel like?
They are just tightening without pain. For me, anyway, they don't feel like contractions. Contractions for me felt more like tightening with menstrual cramps. I only notice them when I'm resting, especially after I've been running around like a crazy lady.

Today, I decided it was a good day to take my 4yr old and 1yr old Christmas shopping but after buckling them back in the car seats for the 4th time, I realized I over did it.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search