Ovary pain?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Super Mommy
Hi girls! Well....over the last 2 days I have been experiencing what feels like a pain in my ovary. It almost feels like I am ovulating and its on my left side only. I know that is the ovary that I got pregnant from (us tech told me) but I have NO clue what this pain could be
November 30th, 2012, 09:04 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
I've been having the same thing. I'm going to mention it to my doctor on Tuesday. Although, I'm starting to think it's more from my bowels. Eww. I know things get shifted around, and, since it comes and goes, that's making me wonder. Mine is also from the ovary I ovulated from...

Have they done an ultrasound. I'm thinking since they looked at my ovaries (twice, I've had two ultrasounds), that everything probably looks fine on that front, or they would have caught it?

If you're worried, nothing wrong with calling your doctor!
November 30th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Super Mommy
My last u/s was last friday and they said all looked great, so I am praying that everything still is....It makes me nervous because that is the side I believe the baby is on (with the doppler I pick up the babys heartbeat next to that spot)
November 30th, 2012, 09:28 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
I'm sure everything is okay. If you call the doctor, they'd probably schedule another ultrasound, or at least check it out. (and you'd get to see the baby again).
November 30th, 2012, 05:02 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes you can get cysts in your ovaries... and I tend to get them while pregnant. They can hurt. If they are big and burst than they reeealllly hurt.

November 30th, 2012, 05:05 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a cyst on one of my ovaries the Dr seen it during my U/S. I havent felt anything from it yet tho.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search