Weekend Plans

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By CCR
  • 4 Post By wanttobeinvienna
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By wanttobeinvienna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2012, 09:32 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Anyone have any amazing weekend plans?

November 30th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm planning on finishing up our Christmas shopping, getting the house and tree decorated and hopefully get some gifts wrapped. It will be amazing if I get everything done!
rcjh12 likes this.

November 30th, 2012, 10:17 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
YES YES YES!! I DO!

As absolutely cheesy as it may be, I absolutely still love Trans siberian orchestra... which is SO opposite of my normal likes.. So, this weekend, my SO and I are both kid free, so he is on our way and we are going to go see Lincoln!! And then while he's at rehearsals tonight, I will go have dinner with my niece for her 13th birthday, and then tomorrow he got us tickets to see TSO, AND got himself out of rehearsals, so we get a DATE!!! Whoooooo!!!!!!
I am SO excited!

November 30th, 2012, 10:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Well, amazing if you call just vegging out and maybe getting some laundry done amazing DH works this weekend so no big plans for us.
November 30th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are celebrating my son's birthday. He is turning 5. We have it earlier in the month than it actually is, because he gets screwed being born so close to Christmas. He is super excited and it is so cute.

We are also having a bunch of friends over to play pictionary afterwards, which sounds lame but is alot of fun, we are laso having a white elephant gift exchange.

November 30th, 2012, 01:04 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
OOOOH SOO jealous of you seeing TSO!!! We saw them a few years ago and it was SO awesome! I can't wait 'til we go see them again!!

We're in Charleston, SC this weekend with my parents. Just Connor and me, DH stayed home since he had to work today and Monday. My Dad has a conference thing here every year and we usually accompany him for a small vacation! We'll do the aquarium, children's museum and some other fun stuff while we're here!

November 30th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
RELAXING.
Things have been incredibly busy and hectic, and I'm so tired. I don't wanna do anything but rest.
November 30th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No big plans. We might go out and buy luggage for our California trip, and I REALLY want to rent "To Kill a Mockingbird" since I just finished reading that for the first time. Other than that, I think we're grading AP History essays and playing video games

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 30th, 2012, 01:48 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
My plans are: work, church, work, nap. In that order.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 30th, 2012, 03:38 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
My coworker just saw TSO last night. I would have liked to go!

Busy weekend when I should be laying low. Tomorrow morning I am doing volunteer work wrapping presents at the mall for my Junior League. Maybe meeting up with my mom afterwards to shop our tiny downtown business district (cute boutiques). DH is supposed to go to the ACC football tournament Saturday night with a friend while I watch the friend's son. Sunday we need to finish decorating and get the house cleaned up. We also desperately need groceries.
wanttobeinvienna likes this.
November 30th, 2012, 04:15 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw TSO a couple years ago. It was fun . I think we will be shopping for Christmas, and possibly starting some decorating! Ummm.. and then hubby PROMISED me a horse and carriage ride around downtown SLC to see the lights on Temple Square this year... I am gonna bug him to do it this weekend.

November 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobeinvienna View Post
my SO and I are both kid free, so he is on our way and we are going to go see Lincoln!!
We are meeting some friends tomorrow to see Lincoln too! Then on Sunday, Steph625 and I are going to see Breaking Dawn 2! She's already seen it, but is happily going to see it again with me! I haven't been to a movie theater in FOREVER, and now I'm going twice in one weekend. Yay!

November 30th, 2012, 07:25 PM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
@Karen78- you will love Lincoln, absolutely incredible...I even managed to go to the bathroom only once during a 2hr 20 min movie because it was so stunning and captivating!

TSO is a Christmas tradition for me, I just absolutely love them, and excited for SO to experience them!
Karen78 likes this.

December 1st, 2012, 07:26 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanttobeinvienna View Post
@Karen78- you will love Lincoln, absolutely incredible...I even managed to go to the bathroom only once during a 2hr 20 min movie because it was so stunning and captivating!

TSO is a Christmas tradition for me, I just absolutely love them, and excited for SO to experience them!
Yay! I'm hoping I can hold it all the way through. I'll try not to drink any pop....but I want some with popcorn!

We saw TSO last December. We had really close floor seats. So cool!! I did need earplugs though. Haha

December 1st, 2012, 08:27 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im going to hit the malls for some Christmas shopping. We were suppose to move this weekend but that got delayed a week so we are all packed and not much to do and not much in our house so I want to get out for a bit. Im also dying for Vietmanese food so i hope we can get some this weekend. My SIL and BIL are coming over for a little so I think we might take Drake to see Santa and go out to eat since we cant cook in our home since everything is packed

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search