Symptom Check

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2012, 12:34 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What are your symptoms lately?
Anyone feeling better?

November 30th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning sickness has just hit me today at 11 weeks!!
November 30th, 2012, 01:00 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still very tired, still gas pains, and now I'm sick bleh

November 30th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm SUPER tired!! And I've been subbing (and will continue to be subbing) in Kindergarten classes...by lunch time, I'm ready for a nap time LOL
wanttobeinvienna likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 30th, 2012, 01:05 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Feeling much better these days, not having to carb-load, no more nauseous/evening sickness, and I love my morning coffee again!! Still totally exhausted all the time though!

November 30th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Nattie84
sleepy, hungry, gaggy at times, bad taste mouth after eating at times, BLOATED....thats pretty much all my complaints for now
November 30th, 2012, 03:44 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Soooo tired! I pass out on the couch every night and wish i had time for a nap during my lunch break. The waves of nausea have gotten better, but certain food gives me a bad taste in my mouth. If I eat too much at once, I feel like death 30 minutes later wishing I had never eaten anything at all.
November 30th, 2012, 04:07 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am starting to have some good days. Most of the nausea is gone, it seems to come in short waves every other day or so. But man.... the fatigue can still be really bad some days. I can't wait for that to pass completely.

November 30th, 2012, 04:09 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel mostly great! I get heartburn all the time. That's really about it. And being hungry all. the. time.

November 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
Still no real symptoms for me.
November 30th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nausea is only coming intermittently now and my appetite is returning!! But the exhaustion is still real bad and just generally feeling bloated and funny in my belly. I have heard that your uterus sensations are much more noticeable after you have already had a baby so with this #2, I guess that is what is going on.

November 30th, 2012, 06:59 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Mostly just blahness and being tired all of the time.
November 30th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Feel so much better that it makes me a little nervous! Still tired a bit. The emotional rollercoaster has hit me. I keep hearing that it gets worse.. Oh I feel for my DB.
November 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Feeling much better these days, and my mood swings are getting a little better,
But it's the exhaustion that is really doing me in... I am so tired by 9:00 at night, and then the grumpiness/mood swings hit.. .I think everyone runs away from me then...

November 30th, 2012, 08:06 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have good days and bad days. Earlier this week I was feeling great, I got up each day feeling super motivated and nest-y, and I got a ton of stuff done. Yesterday and today, though, I'm right back to feeling terrible again. The nausea is mostly gone; now it's just food related. I get heartburn every time I eat and food just sits there so I get sick. I also have terrible headaches that last pretty much all day sometimes. Today's was more like a migraine, which I never really get. But I'm super sensitive to light and sound, and I'm dizzy, too. FUN!

However, I can't complain too much because I've also felt the baby moving twice today. Oh, how I love those first flutters! They're still really random and rare but every now and then I feel a little goldfish flip.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

November 30th, 2012, 09:16 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nausea has gotten a little better. It comes and goes more now, rather than just being there all the time. Luckily I haven't been throwing up, though sometimes I think if I just would, I would feel better. Nothing has sounded good at all and it's hard for me to find something I can eat. But the longer I go without eating something, the sicker I would get. So frustrating! I felt pretty great today, so I hope that continues! I was SO tired on Wednesday. It was the most exhausted I have been this entire time. I had to teach two zumba classes that day and I had to will my body to move because it was just so tired. I'm really looking forward to feeling a little better, so I hope today is an indication that things are on the upside. I hope we are all headed that way!
November 30th, 2012, 09:45 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My nausea is greatly improved. I still feel a little queasy in the evenings but I'm not throwing up every night like before so I consider that a plus! Still very exhausted by the end of the day though. Also feeling very bloated and "full" all the time but I've noticed I'm getting a good sized bump already (just popped up over the past few days) so I'm guessing its just all the stuff I usually feel later on coming on earlier since this is #3.

December 1st, 2012, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My sickness never fully set it. It was always at random and not every day. I'm so thankful for that and I have noticed the past couple of days that I haven't had any moments. I feel less tired that earlier on. I am getting more and more emotional though.
December 1st, 2012, 08:31 AM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling better this week, 10 weeks almost 11 now and less nauseousness so that's nice Dont really feel pregnant though which makes me a little uneasy Next appointment on Monday though
December 1st, 2012, 11:11 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Super emotional, still gaggy sometimes. Still can't drink hot coffee, but I can manage cold coffee drinks. Bloaty and sometimes intestinal pains (gas, I guess). I never know if my fatigue is from work or from being pregnant because work wore me out before. Still not sleeping quite right either. Still, all in all, better than a few weeks ago.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search