hormones...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan
  • 2 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
can kiss my butt! I just cried because our Christmas tree is a POS and we really need a new one. We have to ghetto rig it this year and use strands of blue and purple lights to light the darn thing.
Nattie84 likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 2nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Your kids don't care if you have a ghetto christmas tree. I promise.
navywifey2003 and Nattie84 like this.

December 2nd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know, but I do.. I have high tree standards.. lol

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have high tree standards as well. I have refused every year to give up the tree I've had my entire life. My mom gave it to me when she bought her pre-lit one. It's a huge, full tree but we have to string the lights and it is a pain to put together. We finally bought a pre-lit one this year and it is a nice tree but I still complain that it has purple lights instead of the pink ones that match our garland on our mantle.

I feel you with the hormones. I think I cry at least once or twice a day and it is over stupid things that really wouldn't bother me before. I have noticed I seem to get my feelings hurt a lot more now than before.
December 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
Nattie84
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPennyRoyalTea View Post
can kiss my butt! I just cried because our Christmas tree is a POS and we really need a new one. We have to ghetto rig it this year and use strands of blue and purple lights to light the darn thing.

Girl.....who you telling?? the raggedy dollar store tree that I bougth three years ago is a HOTTT MESS... But guess what? I am not buying another one, I was looking at it yesterday just shaking my head saying to myself, " Natalie, you know you wrong for doing this to these kids..." LOL
December 3rd, 2012, 09:28 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Our tree looks silly because we could only put the ornaments on the top half of the tree because Everett will take all the ornaments off.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search