Weekend wrap up

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2012, 08:11 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How was your weekend?

December 2nd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Crazy! Showed houses Saturday wrote an offer and got it accepted for my client. Then DH and sis in law helped pack for move that was suppose to happen Monday. Sunday failed attempt at DH Christmas party we left and had arbys...**** army. Who has a lunch as party with over 100 kids gets started late and then has 45 minutes of people talking suppose to eat at noon we left at 1245 and our table still had not got the go ahead to get in line.ugh! Then we had our final walk through for the house we are suppose to close on tomorrow and the lady didn't make the fixes she had 90 days to do & basically said she wasn't going to fix th e stuff so either we take it or cancel the closing. Fyi we bought fsbo...DONT DO IT! I tell my clients buyer beware bc usually it is a nightmare but we were desperate live in small town & had waited 9 months with no luck of buying a house anyway...so then after we said we will talk it over she text & said she would take $250 off the price. DH who thought I was crazy bc I kept telling him this lady is a nut realized she was a huge B and decided he doesn't want the house and we are going to look at a different one tomorrow bc of course after months of looking and finally getting our offer accepted all kinds of houses come on the market. So yeah it's been a doosey! I am ok with moving on I think the house we are llooking at tomorrow is better but it will suck not to be in our new house by Christmas. But everything happens for a reason

Yep this was a long rant but I feel better

Crazy! Showed houses Saturday wrote an offer and got it accepted for my client. Then DH and sis in law helped pack for move that was suppose to happen Monday. Sunday failed attempt at DH Christmas party we left and had arbys...**** army. Who has a lunch as party with over 100 kids gets started late and then has 45 minutes of people talking suppose to eat at noon we left at 1245 and our table still had not got the go ahead to get in line.ugh! Then we had our final walk through for the house we are suppose to close on tomorrow and the lady didn't make the fixes she had 90 days to do & basically said she wasn't going to fix th e stuff so either we take it or cancel the closing. Fyi we bought fsbo...DONT DO IT! I tell my clients buyer beware bc usually it is a nightmare but we were desperate live in small town & had waited 9 months with no luck of buying a house anyway...so then after we said we will talk it over she text & said she would take $250 off the price. DH who thought I was crazy bc I kept telling him this lady is a nut realized she was a huge B and decided he doesn't want the house and we are going to look at a different one tomorrow bc of course after months of looking and finally getting our offer accepted all kinds of houses come on the market. So yeah it's been a doosey! I am ok with moving on I think the house we are llooking at tomorrow is better but it will suck not to be in our new house by Christmas. But everything happens for a reason

Yep this was a long rant but I feel better

December 2nd, 2012, 10:52 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well Saturday was uneventful. As my day off, I did nothing. Watched tv, the baby's dad and I got supper out and I crashed early. Woke up about 6:30 this morning as usual for no reason. Decided to get up, do laundry, and clean. Crashed about 10:30 and slept almost 2 hours, but still got just about everything done that I wanted to. Then got the text about my mom having to put down my old cat. Baby's dad and I just had a spat. So...yep. Ready for the weekend to be over.

December 3rd, 2012, 04:26 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Kinda crappy, actually. DH worked, kids fought, and we were stuck inside the whole time. Blah!
December 3rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Overall is was good, but stressful. Spending time with my parents in close quarters for so long usually is I'm finally (it's only been 3 days lol) heading home from Charleston today, so we'll be on the road half the day and then I have to work tonight BOO!!! At least I'll see DH when I get home!

December 3rd, 2012, 04:46 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I had amazing weekend. The first weekend of December, sets off our Christmas. We go to our annual Parade of lights, have not missed a year in 12 years.

Saturday my middle daughter Kaytie, hockey team took 1st place in the play offs. She also got most improved player award.

Saturday night my best friend took all my kids over night, hubby and I went to his amazing Christmas party. I felt so sexy!! I was very pin up style.

Sunday. baked and made ginger bread train with the kids..

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

December 3rd, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My son had his birthday party, it went well. Busy with a lot of kids. My gf hosts pictionary at her house, which sounds lame but is a giant dry erase board and people drinka nd laugh and have a good time. it was my first time going out and not being able to drink with everyone and it was kind of depressing. I think I'm just not going to go out so much anymore.

My husband worked Sunday and I've been feeling lonely without him.

December 3rd, 2012, 07:10 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Wonderful and desperately needed time with SO seeing Lincoln on Friday, TSO on Saturday, a wonderful dinner out after the concert where the conversation was about art, theatre, all of our passions and a reminder to slow down and still date!
Sunday I just relaxed and did laundry and CHILLED!
It was exactly what I needed. Kids were at their dad's so I missed them of course!

December 3rd, 2012, 08:19 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I worked all day Saturday- left the house at 6 a.m. and didn't get home until 5:30. *pout* Worked Sunday morning, too, but only 8 hours. But hubbs and I sent the kids to bed early and got some good couple time, so it wasn't a total waste.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I actually had a day where I felt pretty good! We went to lunch, target, TJ Maxx and then we got our tree. Came home got it all decorated. Sunday wasnt so much fun. I was sick but I am glad that I got one day to spend with my family instead of spending it with the toilet!

December 3rd, 2012, 09:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We didn't do anything all weekend. It was kind of nice. We ended up going on a Walmart run yesterday just to get out of the apartment for a while. But other than that, we sat around watching TV and pretty much doing nothing. It was very relaxing.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM
Nattie84
Saturday I was feeling well enough to cook and clean for the first time in what seems like forever, when I put my apron on my husband looked like he had seen a ghost.
Sunday I was in bed all day not feeling good, my stomach felt upset all day long...I didnt do anything which sucked because I wanted to go look at some homes because we will be moving in Febuary. This weekend I am going to take my girls out skating and to the comic book store, I feel like since I have been prego I have done NOTHING with them and that bothers me. Time to get back on track..

ETA: I cooked beef stew and corn bread...it was so yummy!!!!
December 3rd, 2012, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH's parents kept DS all day Saturday and DH and I went Christmas shopping all day. Got most of our shopping done! I was planning on decorating our tree and the house on Sunday but that didn't happen. We ended up cleaning out DS's toys and moved him to the other bedroom for when the baby gets here. We also moved him into his full size bed and in the process of that dropped the mattress and box spring on my big toes, ouch!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search