Crazy dreams

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is anybody else having super crazy dreams that they remember? Mine have been so crazy for weeks now. I've only had 2 that involved a baby so far (that I remember), but they were both on the crazy side. The other night I dreamt that I had a little girl (the other baby dream was a girl too. Fingers crossed! Ha) and I had just delivered her and should have still been at the hospital, but for some reason I had taken her home. Her name was Matilda Jane. My husband was at a movie, so I was there by myself, but a few random people (one from high school, our neighbor, and someone else I can't remember) came over. At some point, I put the baby in the microwave because she "needed to be defrosted" and then I put her in the fridge to "keep her fresh." After all these people came over, I went to get her out of the fridge to show them and she was gone. Someone had come and taken her back to the hospital, because that's where we should have been. I didn't freak out that she was gone, I was just like oh... They took her back to the hospital, ok... I'll go get her later. There was more to it, but that's all I remember. Haha. Anybody else?
December 2nd, 2012, 11:55 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't had any crazy baby dreams yet, but some weird other dreams. I had one about my coworker being pregnant, had one about me and the baby's dad getting back together. All very weird and out of place.

December 3rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a crazy dream last night.
I dreamt my best friend was taking me shopping at bath n body for my xmas present and I took so long at bath and body debating over everything that she decided she wasnt buying me anything. I was so upset that I got mad at her and stormed out of the mall.

Another dream that was weird
I dreamt that my friend who committed suicide last year showed up at my house and he was alive. And i asked him where he had been if he was alive and he said he didnt remember anything except looking at candle flames. I told him he was dead. And he said he didnt know he was dead and i started screaming at him about all of us he hurt and left behind and he started backing up and walked backwards into my bathroom the whole time I was yelling at him and crying and then he looked out my bathroom window and so i turned and looked and there was a little girl with light brown hair and green eyes standing outside...(my DD is strawberry blonde n blue eyed) and I knew this other girl was mine. Then I looked back at my friend and he said he was sorry. And I started sobbing looking out the window but said to my friend that "we"(dh and me) loved him. He said he knew and last image was of my friend standing in the foreground...little girl in background. Then i woke. Definately weird and this dream haunts me it was too weird.

December 3rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've had crazy dreams my whole life, but they get worse and more real when I'm pregnant.. I had a dream one night when I was pregnant with dd that I was bfing a baby boy (before I found out she was a girl) and I refused to believe I was having a boy. Turns out I was right. This time, I had a dream a few weeks ago (I think) about having a girl (don't remember much else about it) so I'm 100% convinced this baby is a boy!

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 3rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes. Insane dreams almost every night !
December 3rd, 2012, 09:40 AM
Nattie84
I should have been doing this all along but the only thing that helps me is if I pray before bed, I dont know if you believe in God or not but that may help.
December 3rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Mine last night wasnt super crazy but we did move to Hawaii which is possible since we are navy. But I was still pregnant and we are not due to move for 3 years.

December 3rd, 2012, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So far I've only had 1 crazy baby dream. I dreamt that we went to the hospital and we had the baby, and then they kicked us out, but kept the baby. And when we went back to the hospital to try and get the baby, they wouldn't let us have it. They kept telling us we never had a baby, and that if I kept screaming at them to give us our baby, they would have to commit me. It was kinda scary...

The other night I dreamt we were in the zombie apocalypse, but it wasn't that scary. The zombies were all kinda unaware, and just wandered around, but we kept running around trying to get to safety. Even flying away on kites at one point. By the end of the dream, the zombies were gone, we were in my parents back yard (they live in So. Cali) and we were looking at the destroyed skyline of Chicago :-/

I've had lots more, but those are all I can remember clearly.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search