MOTW - Friday!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2012, 10:11 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Updated for Wednesday and Thursday

December 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Your boys are adorable! Here's some questions!

How did you/do you tell your twins apart, especially as babies? It looks like one is taller than the other in the photo in your siggy!

Where would your "dream vacation" take place?

If you had to eat one type of cuisine (Italian, Mexican, Japanese, etc) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

December 6th, 2012, 12:00 PM
How did you/do you tell your twins apart, especially as babies? It looks like one is taller than the other in the photo in your siggy! When they were babies, we had to paint Cameron's toenail to tell them apart. They had different nipples on their bottles and different medicines. When I look at baby pictures up through about 2 1/2 years, I couldn't tell you who is who. lol. When they look at pictures of themselves, they argue over who's who, and most of the time they're wrong, but don't tell them that!! In the picture, Elijah had had a growth spurt. However they are now, again, exactly the same size. Now they just look different to us, and their personalities are like night and day.

Where would your "dream vacation" take place? Oooooh, my dream vacation would be to an exotic beach!! I love LOVE the beach!!!!

If you had to eat one type of cuisine (Italian, Mexican, Japanese, etc) for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian, without a doubt! Love me some pasta!!!

December 6th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you have any nicknames for your DH or kids?

Do you have a child hood nickname?

December 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What is your favorite book? Movie? TV show?

My cousins are twins and my aunt had to do the samething. They look really different as adults now though.

December 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh gosh i keep forgetting your one of our twin mamas.

What was it like carrying two babies toward the end?
And can we please see the twin bump??

December 7th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Do you have any nicknames for your DH or kids? Usually I call my husband, "Hey!", or "Hey you!"...lol. Or sometimes "Babe". We've always called Andrew "Drewdy". Cameron and Elijah nicknamed Elijah nicknamed eachother when they first started talking. Elijah always called Cameron, "Mammy", and Cameron called Elijah, "Yiyi". Those stuck.

Do you have a child hood nickname? My parents used to call me "Skinny Minny" or "Messy Marvin"...lol. My friends called me "Kris".

What is your favorite book? Movie? TV show? Oh, that's tough, I love the Hunger Games trilogy! The Da Vinci Code and A Long Way Gone are right up there, too. I don't watch too many movies anymore, I can never stay awake. But, I could watch Big Business over and over and it never gets old! Love TV Shows! My favorites are Revolution, Parenthood, Chicago Fire, Rookie Blue, and The Fairly Odd Parents. LMAO! My kids like it, and my husband and I think it's hilarious!

What was it like carrying two babies toward the end?Hell. lol. I was absolutely miserable. I hurt everywhere! I couldn't even touch the skin on my stomach! At night, my husband had to lay me down from sitting, because I couldn't do it myself. Everything was okay until about 32 weeks. From then until I delivered (34 weeks, 2 days), it was awful. Here is the last picture I took at 31 weeks (before I went on bed rest), and you can imagine how huge I was 3 weeks later and why I was so miserable!! The boys were both born at 5 pounds each!

December 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
You are too cute! And 5lbs each at 34 weeks that's fantastic!

How long were they in the nicu?
Was it difficult to go from 1 to 3?

December 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
How long were they in the nicu? Cameron for 2 weeks, Elijah for 3 weeks. They had to learn how to feed!

Was it difficult to go from 1 to 3? Honestly, I don't really remember the first year...it's kind of a blur! But, we all adjusted pretty well I think! I had lots of help!

December 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh I cant even imagine! What an adorable bump though! And yay two five pounders is good!

December 8th, 2012, 04:17 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just noticed this, I am slow, LOL. I loved reading more about you! Wonderful story!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search