My 4 year old is being such a whiney butt today

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
*rant*

This is my second day of no smoking and he just wont stop whining about everything. What he eats, how I prepare it, he wants to play xbox (we have limited video game time here), he wants to go to nanny's house, he wants to eat his food in the living room....

I have a migraine and I want a cigarette and I just want him to chill out and play with the 50 new toys he got for his birthday on Saturday.

AND he messed with the thermostat so its 75 degrees in here and I thought I was just warm because I get warm when im pregnant, but then i looked at it and was like....wth?

So i fixed that and I'm patiently waiting for it to drop back to 69. But I'm hot and whiney and hormonal and this is one big miserable house.

I don't know why his preschool is only tues-friday

December 3rd, 2012, 11:14 AM
AlexasMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AlexasMomma
(((Hugs)))

Thanks ashypoo03 for my gorgeous siggy!!

December 3rd, 2012, 11:52 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Awww, I feel for you. Quitting smoking is really really hard! I don't know what the temperature is outside, but, it might help to just go outside for a few, close your eyes (And I always plugged my ears so I heard nothing), and take some deep breaths. Or, go into a room by yourself and do the same thing. Good luck, you can do this!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search