When is sexy coming back????

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes
  • 2 Post By terese81
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise
  • 1 Post By Lady KW
  • 2 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama
  • 2 Post By briellelynette
  • 1 Post By MrsLat
  • 2 Post By bluesparkles
  • 2 Post By LisaS
  • 2 Post By kit.kat.81
  • 1 Post By Steph625
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By bobbiejo1982
  • 1 Post By Dragonflyldy
  • 1 Post By bobbiejo1982

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Nattie84
Ladies as of late I have not been feeling like my usual sexy self, I haven felt the need to paint my nails, do my hair, put on a drop of makeup or any decent clothes...I barely feel the need to bathe at times. This is so unlike me...and dont even think about sex...its the last thing on my mind I just dont feel like doing the deed. I never felt like this before and its really strange, I am very comfortable in my body even while pregnant but this time I just feel so unlike myself, perhaps its the hormones...any of yall can relate to where I am coming from?????
December 3rd, 2012, 02:06 PM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Me! Me! Me! I don't even want to cuddle. I typically don't wear makeup, and usually have my hair pulled back, but feel sexy nonetheless. Not so much these days. I just feel (and look) exhausted. Maybe in a couple weeks once we're into the 2nd trimester we'll fell better. Here's hoping!
briellelynette and Nattie84 like this.
December 3rd, 2012, 03:23 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My first pregnancy killed my sex drive and it never came back. There were a few times while I was ovulating that I wanted to, but other than that it's just GONE.
Nattie84 likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

December 3rd, 2012, 03:26 PM
Veteran
Me too! Hoping to get my sexy back soon!
Nattie84 likes this.
December 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling very sexy, and I enjoy the foreplay the second there is...penetration...it hurts and is a total mood killer for me. So frustrated.
eshute and Nattie84 like this.

December 3rd, 2012, 03:46 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Pelvic rest sucks so even if I wanted to pretend I was in the mood, it wouldn't do any good. I'm not feeling all that sexy either, and I can tell that I don't look that great either. I've gotten comments at work about how pale and exhausted I look. DH hasn't said anything but I'm sure he sees how bad I look
Nattie84 likes this.
December 3rd, 2012, 04:15 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm right there with you ladies!!! I feel like a cow I'm tired all the time .... and I'm soooo freaking moody I wana jump down everyones throat! So my mood def killing the sexy in me that is for sure!!!
Nattie84 likes this.

December 3rd, 2012, 05:05 PM
briellelynette's Avatar Veteran
I hear ya ladies, sometimes I want to cuddle and kiss but most of the time I'm giving him the stank eye. My emotions are all over the place and I'm tired mostly and off and on sick but it is getting better. I feel so unattractive, my eyebrows need arching, I need the salon to come to me, but yet my husband let's me know how beautiful I am every morning before work....lol...I just laugh. But it's nice, but I'm a hot mess now a days.
Nattie84 and sunnydaze like this.

December 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
I hear ya... I am just too tired to get ready most days. I can bathe okay but that is because I LIVE FOR BATHS! It is my only "me time" since having too kids. But I usually end up just putting my hair up in a clip and forgetting the makeup. I can't wait for more energy to come back!

As for sex... I can second the pain with penetration. That kills the mood pretty fast and most the time foreplay just seems like so much effort, lol! My poor hubby...
Nattie84 likes this.

December 3rd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Veteran
I showered twice last week. I did do my nails and shave, but that's because we had DH's office party on thursday night.

as far as being in the mood, I mostly just want space. I don't want to cuddle or hug, I just want as much space as I can get. doesn't help that DS is being really needy at the moment.

December 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH thinks I'm hot, even while pregnant, and isn't shy about it. That, in turn, MAKES me feel sexy and hot and want to look even better for him. It was hard in the first trimester when I was so tired, but we would just let the kids watch a little TV when he got home at 4:30 and get it on before I was too tired from doing dinner, dishes, and bedtime.
eshute and Nattie84 like this.
December 4th, 2012, 06:37 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
Oh, man, I'm glad it's not just me. Even showering seems like a monumental task right now. I had Yeti legs for DAYS. DF is being really affectionate and sweet and cuddly, and it's DRIVING ME NUTS. I want SPACE. I don't really feel like being touched right now, and he often likes to just kiss my face all over and even though I normally like it, right now it's making me want to shove him away and shout "enough!" Why is that?! It makes me feel like a *****. The other sad thing is, I'm definitely horny, I just don't want another person involved LOL. *sigh* This is confusing.

December 4th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel like a hairy pig who just got done playing in a mud puddle. I only shave when there is a family party or what not. My nails are in desperate need of a fresh manicure. And I feel so disgustingly fat that I don't want rubbed or touched. Just the other day, my hubby was rubbing the back of my arm in bed at night and thought it was "side boob". Made me feel worse about myself.
Nattie84 likes this.
December 4th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Nattie84
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.kat.81 View Post
Oh, man, I'm glad it's not just me. Even showering seems like a monumental task right now. I had Yeti legs for DAYS. DF is being really affectionate and sweet and cuddly, and it's DRIVING ME NUTS. I want SPACE. I don't really feel like being touched right now, and he often likes to just kiss my face all over and even though I normally like it, right now it's making me want to shove him away and shout "enough!" Why is that?! It makes me feel like a *****. The other sad thing is, I'm definitely horny, I just don't want another person involved LOL. *sigh* This is confusing.
You and me are seeing eye to eye right here.....

Let me add my eyebrows look like catapillers laying on my face, its rediculous.

I see I am not alone, yall are so funny. Its good to know others understand where I am coming from and we can take comfort and laughs from each other. very cool...
December 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too! I absolutely HATE this stage of pregnancy. I'm exhausted by the end of the day. I'm getting too big for any of my cute fitted shirts but not anywhere near big enough for maternity clothes so I just end up staying in my scrubs when I get home from work or wearing jeans and tshirts on the weekends (soooo not like me, I'm usually very eager to dress cute when I'm off work). My fingers and toes are in desperate need of a trip to the nail salon, my hair is in desperate need of something. All I do lately is pull it up cause I don't have the energy to do much else. The only good thing about pregnancy for me is my leg hair grows insanely slow...not sure why but its so freaking awesome!

I'm so glad some of y'all mentioned the no showering thing...I was starting to feel disgusting for prefering to go to sleep at night instead of showering lol
Nattie84 likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 11:00 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I am in the same boat. I take baths and get so tired that I don't want to finish. My hair is not usually done and no pretty nails here. I don't mind the cuddling and kissing but sometimes it's nice to have space. But i don;t have to worry about the sex thing because my man won't do it. he is still freaked out to do it while i'm pregnant. i wish he wouldn't be. That makes me feel even more unsexy.
Nattie84 likes this.
December 5th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Veteran
lol Bobbie, my hubbie is the same way.
Of course does not help that the only time we did it while i am being pregnant, I felt so uncomfortable, that freaked him out even more.
It was NOT FUN and both of us were freaked out. I ended up not even really enjoying it that much because it was just not comfortable and i think it wasn't for him either.
I used to be all over my hubbie all the time ( enough to annoy him ahaha) but now, totally killed my mood to. Don't have the slight need or desire to do it.

Really sucks, hope I get back to my normal self afterwards!
Nattie84 likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 08:59 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonflyldy View Post
lol Bobbie, my hubbie is the same way.
Of course does not help that the only time we did it while i am being pregnant, I felt so uncomfortable, that freaked him out even more.
It was NOT FUN and both of us were freaked out. I ended up not even really enjoying it that much because it was just not comfortable and i think it wasn't for him either.
I used to be all over my hubbie all the time ( enough to annoy him ahaha) but now, totally killed my mood to. Don't have the slight need or desire to do it.

Really sucks, hope I get back to my normal self afterwards!
Aw I hope you do too hun. But you can only do what's comfortable for you. i had no issues with it being uncomfortable but he just don't like it. Guess I am not the only one in that boat.
Dragonflyldy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search