Tuesday Two

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By wanttobeinvienna
  • 1 Post By terese81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2012, 10:13 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Kisses

1. How often do you kiss your DH/SO?

2. Do you remember your first kiss with DH/SO?

December 4th, 2012, 10:20 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Not often as DH hates kissing. Drives me nuts!
2. Barely. DH gives pecks if he has to kiss :/

December 4th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Pretty often.

2. YES, it's something I won't forget and NOT for good reason! haha. It was horrible. We were at walmart, I was a sr in high school. He walked me to my car, we had met there to pick out a camera for my graduation gift (from my dad). I got in my car and he was standing there holding the door open. We talked for a minute and I was waiting for him to shut the door so I could leave. But, he said, "So.... Amy.... how about a kiss?" I said, "Do you want me to get out?" He said, "I think I can manage." Then, he leaned in and kissed me. It was HORRIBLE. haha! He started apologizing and I said, "No, it's okay." and put my hand on his cheek and kissed him again. Aww, I'll never forget that!
bobbiejo1982 and terese81 like this.
December 4th, 2012, 10:26 AM
wanttobeinvienna's Avatar Veteran
Kisses

1. How often do you kiss your DH/SO?
All the time... I love his kisses

2. Do you remember your first kiss with DH/SO? Yes, it was awkward and I was convinced when I left he wasn't into me! We were on our second date (our first had been a lunch date), and it was the greatest date ever! Dinner led to drinks at the bar next door, and after they closed, led to drinks at the crazy club next to that. The conversation never stopped and I loved how he rolled with the night. At the end of the night, he walked me to my car, and awkwardly kissed me. It was a sweet moment, I will never forget it!
terese81 likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. I'm kind of a germophobe. I kiss him in places other than his mouth. His knuckles, his shoulders, his neck.

2, He didn't really ask permission for our first kiss, he just kind of grabbed me by the hips and surprised me. But it was pretty good and I knew he had just brushed his teeth and used listerine, so it was planned LOL

December 4th, 2012, 11:46 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
1. I'm kind of a germophobe. I kiss him in places other than his mouth. His knuckles, his shoulders, his neck.

2, He didn't really ask permission for our first kiss, he just kind of grabbed me by the hips and surprised me. But it was pretty good and I knew he had just brushed his teeth and used listerine, so it was planned LOL
O. M. G. This is just about the funniest thing I've ever read! Literally cracking up!

1. How often to you kiss your DH/SO? Right now, just when one of us is leaving. :/

Do you remember your first kiss with DH/SO? Oh. My. Yessss......
sunnydaze likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 11:54 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Everyday. Whenever I get the chance.

I do remember. it was kind of unexpected. i was giving him a hug goodbye and we ended up kissing. he said I kissed him but i know he initiated it
December 4th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As often as possible.. Probably at least 200 times a day..

Hahah yes.. We had been talking for awhile and had hung out a couple times and every time we hung out, we got a little bit closer until one night, we were sitting on my couch and he looked at me and I looked at him and BOOM.

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 4th, 2012, 12:40 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We kiss alot. I think if it were left up to Alex, we would walk around the house permanently attached at the lips! Seriously though, that man can make my lips chapped sometimes!

I remember our first kiss. It was incredibly awkward. It was our first date, while making cookies. I think he did some awkward "hand on the back of the neck, thing" that just gave me the chills (and not in a good way) haha... luckily I liked him enough to give him another chance and the rest was much much better!

December 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We kiss all of the time.

Yes I do!! We had been friends for a month before we started dating. Then the day he asked me out (using the hypothetical technique) we went and took a final we had together, and then he walked me to my car. I drove him back to his dorm, and when he said goodbye to me, he leaned over and kissed me It was very sweet and I still smile when I think about it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 4th, 2012, 01:23 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Several times a day. Yes, we met up at the local park and took a walk on the trail and we sat down on a park bench and he kissed me!

December 4th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Less than normal lately, since my libido is zilch. But at least a few times a day, usually. We always kiss each other goodbye in the morning, and when we say goodnight...the everyday pecks that you get used to when you've been married for a while.

I remember our first kiss very well. My husband and I met on an internet dating site, and we talked online for several weeks before meeting. We had a pretty strong connection right from the beginning, so I was really excited to meet him in person. We lived 4 hours away from each other at the time, and he drove up to meet me. I was waiting for him, and he stepped out of his car...there was an awkward beat where neither of us was quite sure what to do...so I puckered up and laid one on him! We were pretty inseparable after that.

December 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Some days we kiss lots, other days just goodnight.

It has been 19 years and I can still feel our first kiss.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 4th, 2012, 03:56 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
1. Everyday! Greetings and goodbyes. Good mornings and good nights. And some in between.

2. Yes!! It was perfect. We were at a rooftop party, and it was the night we met. We'd been talking for hours. Then we both kind of stopped and did that dopey staring thing, and then he leaned in and kissed me. .....Then we left the party and drunkenly stumbled to a park bench to make out. Lol.
December 4th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
1. We kiss pretty often.

2. Oh that first awkward kiss. It was on our first date. It actually wasn't that awkward at all. He picked me up and went to a local restaurant. He was so cute! We didn't have enough of each other after dinner so we went for coffee. Still not enough after coffee was gone so went for margaritas and chips and salsa. Nope....still not enough so we came back to my place and watched tv. Private practice and he was making fun of Naomi for looking like a man. I was giving him crap for that and then next thing I noticed...we were kissing. Awe...memories!
December 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Several times a day- goodbye, hello, and goodnight always.

I do remember our first kiss. It was our second "date," and I had gone over to his house to watch a movie since he was grounded. After the movie, we took a walk along the golf course he lived on. After a few minutes of strolling and chatting, we sat down at one of the holes. He leaned over and kissed me
December 4th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Super Mommy
1: At the very least once a day, but usually more than that! But when he doesn't brush his teeth I don't let him french me, no way! Yuck!

2: We were having a movie night at my dad's (I was 16) he had been rubbing my thigh, playing footsie all night, being flirty. We were getting up so I could drive him back to his mom's and he says to me "How about a kiss?" It was so awkward! So I just went for it and smooched him. I must have been so red in the face, but it's lead to so many more kisses.
December 4th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We kissed often usually every time see each other & leave itleast.

I remember it was a few weeks after we 1st met but not details.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search