I feel HUGE!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 1 Post By edgeofelise
  • 1 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel so huge. I try to pick out what to wear in the morning and everything looks so obvious. I cannot wear anything form fitting at all which is mostly the clothes I have. It is because I have not announced at work yet. I finally told my boss today. I have a NT ultrasound next Tuesday so I plan to start telling people after that, but not my students yet.

Tonight I looked in the mirror and my bump looked so big. I even keep turning in bed and it already feels like I am swinging my belly over every time I turn. I cannot comfortably button my pants, I bought a black belly band and I wear that some. I also wore maternity pants today I felt like a slob but I was oh so comfy!

Anyone else???
Nattie84 likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Regular
I'm right there too!! Some people at work know, but not my students. I teach college, and they go on winter break next week, so I'm trying to hold out telling them until they come back after christmas. I'm sure some of them think that I'm just eating a lot more fast food......I did break down and start wearing maternity jeans last week, SO much better!!

December 4th, 2012, 05:16 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Sept 2014 DDC Co-host
I look huge too. I guess its because this is my third pregnancy, but it is quite obvious these days. It is a good thing I already announced

December 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
edgeofelise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gave up on regular jeans but I'm still in the stage when maternity jeans won't stay up. Those belly bands annoy me, too, which means I'm just super irritated by all of my clothes right now. Most days I stay in my pj's. I feel like I haven't grown much in the last few weeks because I gained so much right in the beginning; it's evened out now that I'm not eating crap every hour just to keep from barfing. I definitely look pregnant, though. My belly looks like it did at 20 weeks with DD.
Nattie84 likes this.

Eliza Rose, born 6/9/10
...and getting a little brother for her birthday! Baby Henry Wilder, due 6/7/13

December 4th, 2012, 05:29 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants last week. Some of my pants still fit, but most are getting really tight. Maternity pants are SO comfy!

December 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofelise View Post
I gave up on regular jeans but I'm still in the stage when maternity jeans won't stay up. Those belly bands annoy me, too, which means I'm just super irritated by all of my clothes right now. Most days I stay in my pj's. I feel like I haven't grown much in the last few weeks because I gained so much right in the beginning; it's evened out now that I'm not eating crap every hour just to keep from barfing. I definitely look pregnant, though. My belly looks like it did at 20 weeks with DD.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had to stuff my face constantly. It gives me hope to know that the weight gain leveled out for you because I was getting worried. Lol.
December 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wore yoga pants in public today because I can't stand my jeans anymore. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but for me, it is akin to wearing your pajamas in public, which is a big NONO and pet peeve for me.
Nattie84 likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
From about 7-8 weeks on I couldn't wear jeans without then being unbuttoned. I got large quick with DD so not a huge shocker for me that I'm huge already. I wore yoga pants for 3 weeks before giving in to maternity pants. Nothing says class like wearing yoga pants as dress pants lol!

December 5th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Nattie84
Me too, I feel so big all over...my legs, hips, butt, everything. I also feel heavy like its a task to move sometimes. I was just thinking the other day that I am really going to blow up this time because I am so big now. I have only gained about 5-6lbs so far but still I just feel so big.
December 5th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yoga pants are amazing.. but since my bloat has moved up a little from my lower belly, I can actually wear a pair of my jeans and a pair of my khaki's again.. For now, anyway..

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 5th, 2012, 07:15 AM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
I feel huge too! It's obvious that I'm pregnant! I started showing early with my last pregnancy but I wasnt this big this quick. I need to invest in some maternity clothes.

December 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel huge to. I wasn't small to begin with but my belly is getting big already. Most m jeans don't fit and i haven't bought maternity clothes yet so I am stuck with a limited selection.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search