So pissed!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lalap

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2012, 02:08 PM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
My fiance is driving me NUTS!! The man couldn't be on time if his life depended on it. I don't think I've ever seen him HURRY and tardiness is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I pretty much have to schedule in an extra half hour for everything because he's ALWAYS LATE. If he says he'll be somewhere at 3, it'll actually be 3:30. I actually have to lie sometimes and tell him "the dinner starts at 5:00" when it really starts at 5:30, because that's the only way we can get somewhere on time. Right now it's just driving me CRAZY. I seriously want to just scream at him. How hard is it to be somewhere on time?! And half the time he's late for the most STUPID reasons! Like he got caught up with Facebook, or took a nap. It's making me so angry!

December 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Teacher
Man-children, the whole lot of them.
kit.kat.81 likes this.
December 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I can't stand the thought of being late, and because of that am habitually early. My husband knows this, and pretends to take his time getting ready just to see how worked up he can make me. Luckily he learned that I will leave his butt at home if his attendance is not required wherever we were supposed to be going. I wish I knew what to tell you, but honestly I think it took a lot of screaming on my part for him to eventually take the hint.
December 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Super Mommy
Ugh, I hate it when people aren't punctual! My entire family is this way. We've been telling them for years that parties actually start an hour earlier than they usually do, and most of them still show up late! My problem with my hubby lately is his d*mn memory! I swear he forgets EVERYTHING! So very very annoying. He actually forgot to sign up for next semester's classes and now there aren't any spots left! Hopefully one of his professors will help him get in, somehow. It's always been my pet peeve with him! My first ultrasound, I must have reminded him a hundred times over the weekend we had it on Monday and he was almost too late, because he went to the gym! Grr....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search