Flutters?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
For you 2nd timers, when did you feel those flutters with your first pregnancy?

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow, and I haven't felt a thing yet. I know it can be early, I'm just anxious to feel! I know all is good in there- I have a doppler and heard the HB just yesterday. I just can't wait to feel movement
December 7th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I think I feel flutters and I'm only 13 weeks and 3 days.. But who knows...

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 7th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At night, when you lay down, stretch out on your back and just lay there. Close your eyes and you might be able to feel something.

Sometime it takes long if the placenta is in a "bad" spot.

December 7th, 2012, 07:12 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I didn't realize I was feeling anything until 22wks when I was getting an u/s and they asked if I felt a kick. I then realized I'd been feeling them all along.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
December 7th, 2012, 08:48 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I recently felt something kind of like my stomach dropping on an elevator, only on a much smaller scale. I was lying on the couch reading, and it was so small and almost unnoticeable, but definitely something. I really don't remember when I first felt with my last one.
December 7th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do lay down and concentrate, still nothing. Hopefully soon!
December 7th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
With my first I thought I felt movement at 16 weeks but just figured it was gas. Then the night before I was 18 weeks I definitely felt 2 little jabs in a row. I'm 13 1/2 weeks now and sometimes think I feel flutters but I'm not getting too excited yet. I'll wait until I know for sure before I mark it down in my journal

December 7th, 2012, 10:06 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I think I was 18 weeks with my first and it's gotten earlier each pregnancy. I'm pretty sure I am feeling little flutters now. I think it's babies way of saying hey connect with me. I hope you start feeling something soon!

December 7th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
With DD I never had any flutters really, I just felt a sharp jab at 17 weeks and after that she never stopped. Before that day though i'm pretty certain I didn't feel anything at all

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
December 7th, 2012, 10:54 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DD i was 17 /18 weeks when i started feeling her and with her there was no flutters just jabs that never stopped once she started lol

December 7th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Rochelle
I did not for sure feel baby#1 until 19 weeks. I remember that it was upsetting to me that I wasn't feeling her move yet but finally I did.

With the next 2, I felt them much earlier and I think I've been feeling this one knocking in there but I suppose it could be gas.

Hope you feel baby soon, it is such a great feeling! I'm sure it won't be long now.
December 7th, 2012, 11:12 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was laying on my back today and felt something in baby area. It felt like a really slight muscle twitch, which it probably was. I can't imagine I'm feeling anything this early. I'm a firs timer, too and I'm really anxious to start feeling the baby!

December 7th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With DDD it took quite awhile I remember I was getting scared and then all the sudden 1 day my whole stomach moved and she kickee so hard! after that it was kicking all the time.

December 7th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Nattie84
I am pretty sure I have been feeling baby since last week, not kicks or anything just the rolls and body movments...its feels like waves in a pool if that makes sense. always on my left side and deep down low...is very strange sensation at this stage. I am also gassy so sometimes I cant tell but there are times where I know for sure thats baby move around.

its very noticable after drinkg orange juice and eating, I just sit in chair lean back a little and relax and it usually starts. Not all day or every day for that matter at this point but as time goes on the stronger it will get.
December 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought I felt something the other night, but it could have been gas or indigestion, both of which I have had plenty of. I hope soon!

December 8th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't feel my LO until 20 weeks, the last go around. I'm starting to feel little fluttering here and there, but nothing that I'm 100% sure about.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

December 8th, 2012, 12:32 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I didn't notice anything with my first two pregnancies until about 18 weeks. I am feeling it now with this baby but is because I spend a lot of time in bed resting... bleh. But like someone else mentioned above, I usually feel it after drinking OJ or something else with sugar in it and I lay flat on my back.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search