dmreed, you jinxed me!!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By eshute
  • 1 Post By dmreed32

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Let me set the scene.

So, I'm chillin on the couch, procrastinating making dinner because my belly is all rumbly and the idea of food makes it worse.

Its about 5:30pm and my husband is working 3rd shift for some reason now and he is asleep. Alexander is upstairs in his room, he has reached that stage in his life where he hides there now. Sebastian is about 12 ft to my left, in the bathroom with the door wide open, perched naked (he can't wear any clothes, not even socks) going poop. I think he is clausterphobic (spelling im sure) because it is a half bath and its pretty small and he doesnt like to be in there with the door closed.

So Judge Judy is calling some poor soul a moron, and just as she belts out that words like no one else can, my stomach turns and without warning im going to blow. Luckily (?) there is a bucket of crayons from one of my kids (who never put their crap away) is on the coffee table, i fling the crayons out, spraying them across the living room....successfully emptying said bucket....grab my hair in a fist and empty my stomach so violently I peed all over myself.

Sebastian starts telling me he has finished his business (so I can come wipe), and he keeps calling for me. So I yell for alex inbetween wretches, he comes downstairs, takes one look at me and runs to wake up DH who comes downstairs and saves the day.

I am blaming you for this, dmreed. It was like I read your post about peeing and my body said "oh yeah, we are forgetting to do this...."

December 7th, 2012, 09:11 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg Tania!! I laughed so hard i peed myself a little just picturing the whole scene. And the look on Alexs face must have been priceless seein mom puking in a crayon bucket

December 7th, 2012, 09:42 AM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
You're welcome! Haha thanks for joining my club. The more the merrier!

December 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
omg that stinks! I do it too though.

December 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
That's funny!! Okay, it stinks that it happened but funny to hear about. My last pregnancy I managed to give myself food poisoning. I puked and peed all over myself. So humbling...
December 7th, 2012, 03:18 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh wow, poor you! That was so funny to read the way you wrote it!! I am glad hubby saved the day!!!

December 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I laughed so hard! I'm sorry that happened, but it's basically a sitcom in writing! I have yet to pee myself, but I'm sure that's on it's way just like all the other prego stuff!! Not really looking forward to that. :/
MamaSkunk likes this.

December 7th, 2012, 09:03 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshute View Post
I laughed so hard! I'm sorry that happened, but it's basically a sitcom in writing! I have yet to pee myself, but I'm sure that's on it's way just like all the other prego stuff!! Not really looking forward to that. :/
The peeing is worse when your a BTDT mom...it wont happen to you for awhile lol n once ya have the baby...sneezing and laughing is a challenge

December 7th, 2012, 09:07 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Today's puking episode didn't produce a bit of pee. It was a river. I will accept it as karma haha
sunnydaze likes this.

December 8th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahahahahaha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search