The name game....

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Timothy Eli -- go by Eli

Ava Brianne

Both are after my husband-- Brian Timothy
December 9th, 2012, 06:27 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Girl name is Raiza Ruth. Raiza is Hebrew for Rose and Ruth was my grandmother.

Boy names we got nothing. We toss names out quite a but but won't start serious discussions until we know the gender.
December 10th, 2012, 05:00 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
We had such a hard time agreeing on a name for Connor as well! Our girl name has stayed the same and will be Peyton, but no idea on a mn for her yet. Maybe Elizabeth, just because we both like it and think it sounds pretty together.

As for a boy, we have started throwing names out there. So far we have; Braden (not sure on spelling), Brendan, Declan, and Brady. It's funny how most of our name suggestions are "B's" this time, with Connor the majority of them were "C" names! ha

A boy's middle name will most likely be Thomas, a family name on both DH and my side of the family. Connor's mn was easy as well, another family name on both sides (James).

December 10th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ugh...I don't know. We are all M's (Missy, Mike and Mikayla) and DH is dead set on keeping it that way. There are a few M girl name's I like, but boy names forget it. There are no M boy names I like. So then I've been looking at K names since DD will probablly be Kayla when she's older. But there are only a few K names I like. AAnd to top it off, DH refuses to talk about any boy names, because he "KNOWS" we are having another girl. (men!) We can't agree on anything this time.
December 10th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Veteran
We have a girls name picked out, but not a boys name. If we have a girl she will be Charlotte Elizabeth. I really like Grayson or Harrison for a boy, just need to get dbf to agree with me.
December 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM
laurenicole's Avatar Veteran
So far, Carson for a boy and Reagan for a girl. But not definite yet. No middle names yet, either.
December 10th, 2012, 10:56 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Boy is set on Jackson Bentley. (Bentley is his father's middle name and I have loved Jackson ever since I saw Steel Magnolias 100 years ggo).

Girl is not decided. I really like Charlotte and nobody else does. Aubrey has come up a lot too but not sure on middle name.

We have decided to wait until delivery to find out what we are having.

~Kristin~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search