Monday Moans

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 10:11 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
lets here those moans today ladies!

December 10th, 2012, 10:26 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I hate the stress of waiting for my Level II u/s and the unknowns with this SCH. I had more bleeding yesterday and feel like I got hit by a truck today
December 10th, 2012, 10:31 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not feeling pregnant at all. Everyone keeps telling me to relax and it's just that the second trimester is better, but I keep worrying that something is wrong. Tried a pocket doppler that I got today and no luck on finding a heartbeat. Feeling overwhelmed today with everything that is going on and everything that is going to change in the next couple months. And I have to work today. Ugh.

QueenCrafty - Sorry you're feeling so bad, I know that any bleeding would really freak me out. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

December 10th, 2012, 11:07 AM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I guess having to work 12hrs today and 12 hrs tomorrow and the 8 inches of snow we got yesterday. Also some pain this morning that is a little scary.
December 10th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am very weepy for no reason.

December 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I have a terrible headache. On the bright side the doc gave me some migraine meds on Friday because I had one for two days last week so that is good. happy to be pregnant, ready for morning, afternoon, night sickness to go away

~Kristin~
December 10th, 2012, 11:56 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I had an appt today and everything looked good (yay) except for my blood pressure. I've never had problems with high blood pressure before, but it was really high at my appointment and now I have to home monitor for a few days. I am hoping it is just the stress that this time of year seems to bring on and not a real issue.
December 10th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Let's see, where to start.. DD came back from her dad's last night with a nasty rash so we're headed to the dr in an hour and a half (hopefully it's nothing, just heat rash or something), my stomach is in knots still from spending the better part of an hour in the bathroom this morning, the weather here is supposed to be all gross and rainy, I really really need to do the dishes but I haven't gotten up the energy to yet.. I think that covers most of it.. Oh, and I've been having horrible cramps this morning that feel like the worst period cramps I've ever had..

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 10th, 2012, 12:13 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want a burger...McD's..BurgerKing..Wendys...Culvers...Im not picky but I want a fastfood burger and we are broke! And DH still wont get his check from his new job til the 21st and we ran outta dog food too so im not sure where Im gonna get food for the dogs. My dad is anti dogs so he refuses to buy them food. Im super stressed about this whole no money at the holidays.

December 10th, 2012, 12:36 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm so over barfing. And crying because I don't feel good. It seems to be getting a bit better but I'm ready for it to leave!

Hugs to everyone!

December 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am with you naveywife. Sick of being sick Blah! I also just need my ability to focus back I think the entire situation with this pregnancy has me so unable to focus on stuff I need to do. I just need some clear head moments.
December 10th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a hard time getting to sleep last night, so consequently I'm EXHAUSTED now, and I just spent all day with first graders who drove me insane all day, so I have a little bit of a headache. And, my 2 day work week just turned into a 4 day one, because I can't say no. I'm just glad to be home and in the quiet before I have to start doing chores.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 10th, 2012, 02:30 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so over my son not sleeping well. I was in tears at 2:30 this morning because he wouldn't go back to sleep and I was so exhausted. I just feel like by 2 years old we should have this figured out...I cry everytime I think about adding a newborn into the mix

December 11th, 2012, 04:47 AM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I felt so sick on monday and I was so tired! I came home and went to bed at 6:30

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

December 11th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm just completely exhausted. This happens to me every pregnancy and I'm just tired of being tired.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search