Acne? boy or girl??

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I have had terrible acne so far with this pregnancy. I don't remember ever having it this bad with my boys... is this more a little girl thing???? I sure hope so!

December 11th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have really good skin, normally. With both my previous pregnancies I would break out on my forehead/hairline and along my jawline.

I am noticing with this pregnancy, I've had like 3 pimples on my shoulders It's so gross. I bought the nutragena bodywash yesterday.

December 11th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember having acne at all with DD but I'm broke out like crazy this time. It's gross.. I didn't even have acne this bad as a teen..

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 11th, 2012, 08:33 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I think it's supposed to be an "it's a girl" myth I can't remember if I broke out at all or not with Connor though!

December 11th, 2012, 08:53 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For me, my skin was perfect all 9 months with DD. With DS, I broke out like a 13 year old. This time my face is pretty clear, occasional pimple but nothing like with my son...I'm leaning toward girl for this (and many other) reason.

December 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I have had bad acne all 3 times.

December 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh man , i was hoping it was holding true for a little girl

December 11th, 2012, 01:42 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Maybe it does mean a little girl for you Did you have it with your sons? It is supposed to be a girl thing... but I got it pretty bad with my DS. But I will cross my fingers for you! I am hoping for a little girl too, but my skin hasn't been too bad.

December 11th, 2012, 05:59 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
I got it bad i know that much...lol
December 11th, 2012, 06:36 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
My skin was gorgeous when i was pregnant with my twin girls but disgusting when i was pregnant with my son. it is also a serious mess this time around so based purely on my personal experience it would lead me to believe that it is a boy thing. Or a singleton thing LOL.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

December 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My face is HORRIBLE. Ugh, so so so gross. It's making me crazy. I'm gonna hold out hope with you that it's a girl thing! haha.
December 11th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Veteran
I also had some on/off acne with DD,. but it had also disappeared when she was born!! Goodluck, hope you also had a girl!!
December 12th, 2012, 02:02 PM
I am hoping for a little girl myself, currently twelve weeks and five days
Acne is pretty bad for me, it's hitting me more on the lower parts of my face, especially on the jaw.
My friend has had two little girls and both times, terrible acne so that gives me some hope that I will be blessed with a daughter.
December 13th, 2012, 07:55 AM
I broke out with my daughter for about the first 4-5 months, then after that...clear skin!! Now I am breaking out the same way...I am almost 4 months pregnant and they said it looks like a boy. I guess it doesn't make a difference. :-)
December 13th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Rochelle
I hope you get your girl but yea, I broke out with DS and this one and had great skin with both DD pregnancies.

It may just turn out that it's the opposite of what you normally experience either way that counts. It's a good sign that you didn't break out with the boys but have with this one. *girl vibes* to you.. send me some boy vibes pls.. haha!!
December 13th, 2012, 09:59 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
With DD I broke out a bit during the first tri....then I had amazing skin the rest of my pregnancy. I broke out a few weeks ago....but my skin is already starting to clear up. Im also hoping and feeling girl this time.

December 13th, 2012, 03:57 PM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
I always have acne prone skin, so I can't tell much difference. I think it might even be a little better. Sadly, I have gotten some bumps on my back, and that grosses me out to no end.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search