MOTW- Wednesday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My babies!!!

I don't care how old they get, they will always be babies.

I have two very loud, very rowdy boys. I was raised in a city, so I wanted to raise my kids in the country. I live in a small town just outside the suburbs and there are farms and mountains and wild trees and wildlife. We spend our summers playing in the creek or swimming in the river. We go fishing and camping and hiking.

Alex has played football since he was 6 and dabbled in wrestling, baseball, and soccer. Football wins.

Sebastian will start wrestling next winter. He has done gymnastics since he was about 1.5. Just tumbling. He turns 5 years old in exactly a week and weighs 50lbs. He is rock solid.

All of the men in my family stand at about 6'4. So Alex is 11 years old and looks me in the eye. He wears a size 9 men's shoe and is 5'3. Always the tallest kid in class and it is hard to keep him fed and clothed. We always hand clothes down to his friends but no one is around to hand down to us!

Alex isn't fond of school, but we work on it at home a lot. Sebastian has NO INTEREST in arts and crafts which breaks my heart cause I love them.

But if it has anything to do with dirt, the outside, football, or riding their bikes, we are there!

Check out these pictures. I am going to post a young one of alex and follow it up with one of Sebastian the same age. They look like twins LOL

Alex:

Sebastian:

Random pics of them
Alex on left

older picture:

sebastian

6 days before i gave birth to sebastian:

camping:

December 12th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
Hooray!!! Your boys are so cute!!! How fun to have 2 little pals. Alex looks so much like you!

December 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
They are TOO cute!

December 12th, 2012, 11:57 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg tania they are adorable!

December 12th, 2012, 12:30 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So handsome!!! And Alex is as tall as me! Lol. How tall is Sebastian (just curious because we have a very short family hehe).

December 12th, 2012, 07:39 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Boys are such fun!
December 12th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Super Mommy
Man they're big guys!! And so cute, boys are so much fun!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search