Regular Clothes

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 07:49 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Still in regular clothes but moving into my "fat pants" and low rise pants.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
December 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still in regular clothes mostly, though I did buy a pair of maternity jeans bc I needed some new jeans & didn't want to buy regular ones. I've been wearing those whenever I need jeans. But for the most part I'm living in workout clothes, since I workout or teach Zumba almost every day. Those still fit so far, because they are nice and stretchy! However, I had bought smaller ones a month or so before I got pregnant and whole I can still wear them, the older ones that are a size bigger aren't falling off like they used to! I'm holding out on buying anything else until I have to! Hoping maybe some of my family will buy me a top or two for Christmas.
December 12th, 2012, 10:32 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
I've switched for work after my mother in law took me shopping. It's just more comfortable. But on my days off I stick to my sweatshirts and adidas pants.

December 13th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just use the belly band for my jeans. I love that thing. I've been making my own instead of paying 25.00 per band too.

December 13th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Rochelle
I can still wear regular but I choose to wear maternity shirts bc I have a crappy regular winter wardrobe and some of my maternity's are really nice. My maternity jeans slip off me though. However they did that even when I was super pregnant before but it's annoying so I'm still wearing regular pants for now but they are tight.
I need new pants but I do have a good selection of spring/summer capri's so hopefully my belly doesn't get too awful big before the weather gets warmer in a couple months and I can wear my cute capri's that don't slip off.
December 13th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans, but I can still fit into my regular jeans. My reg ones are actually really loose bc of the weight I've lost. I ALWAYS wear Gap Long and Lean jeans and they have maternity in those
December 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wear my regular work pants with a belly band and then maternity jeans. I think this weekend we will go out looking for more working things. It was really bad this week my pants were almost falling down.
December 13th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maternity pants mostly regular tops so far. Today I did attempt to wear regular jeans and was successful with them completely unzipped with a long shirt

December 14th, 2012, 04:48 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am wearing fitted, rouched maternity tops because my breast have gone from a 34B to a 36D and none of my button up dress shirts actually button

My work pants still button this week but I am down to one or two pairs that don't cut off my circulation and give me hives my the end of the day. Most of my skirts are still comfortable as long as it isn't a fitted pencil skirt.

I did pull out maternity dress pants to wear for comfort yesterday and I am going to have to buy all new pants. I am 20 lbs lighter than I was at this point last time and they all are huge and baggy on me. So, if anyone wants to trade some M and L for Smalls - just let me know

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search