Regular Clothes

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 10:55 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Are you still in regular clothes or have you made the switch to maternity?

December 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
Still in regular clothes, but did just break down and order a couple of pairs of maternity pants because another week or so and mine will all be getting too tight.
December 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
I'm in my regular clothes but my pants are crazy tight. I just haven't had energy to go out and buy maternity clothes. Need to do it soon, though.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

December 12th, 2012, 11:44 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Still in my regular clothes! I'm hoping to stay in them as LONG as possible!!

December 12th, 2012, 12:08 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still in regular clothes...with DD she sat up high so even at 41 weeks pregnant i only had to leave my button on my normal jeans undone. I will probably need a few maternity shirts tho. Especially if this one sits high up like DD did.

December 12th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Regular
Half of the time regular, half maternity. I'm wearing regular jeans to day, but they have to be unbuttoned, without the elastic on the button and wearing a bella band thing....

December 12th, 2012, 12:26 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wear scrubs everyday for work and for this I am thankful! I'm still in regular clothes. My jeans need a rubberband because I can't button them comfortably and I'm wearing lots of leggings and tunic style clothes. I try to avoid maternity clothes for as long as possible!

December 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Half and half. I broke down and picked up 3 maternity pants- jeans, black dress pants, and grey dress pants. I can still wear a few pairs of my "fat" pants and all of my regular shirts.
December 12th, 2012, 01:02 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
It depends on the day, so far I've bought one pair of maternity jeans and a few tops. I haven't worn any of the tops yet, but the jeans are now my "going out" jeans! lol I live in sweat pants most days!

December 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Still in my regular cloths. I'm sure with in a month I will have to make the switch.
December 12th, 2012, 01:21 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I am still in my regular clothes but only with the belly band. My jeans are so uncomfortable even with them being unbuttoned and unzipped. I have bought about 5 shirts. And yesterday my bestie brought me a pair of jeans she bought me. Probably another month and I will have to be in full on maternity clothes.

~Kristin~
December 12th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Veteran
I so far have one pair of maternity jeans, and one pair of maternity dress pants for work. I do wear them from time to time, like today I feel extremely bloated and I don't feel like messing with my belly band thing. When I wear my regular jeans I usually either do the hair-tye trick or use a belly band...It just depends on the brand of jeans, some I can't zip or button, others I can only zip. I think in a few weeks I'm going to have to invest in some more maternity jeans. As far as tops go I'm still wearing regular tops, this last week some have been getting tighter, and I've started wearing my looser summer tank tops and wearing them with a cardigan. I've also discovered that the plain v-neck tees from victoria secret/pink are super stretchy and extremely comfy... I'm def investing in a few more colors!

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 12th, 2012, 01:58 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Still in regular clothes for now, I found a pair of maternity jeans but they are too big as of yet. I do need bigger scrub tops for work, but not because of my belly- for my boobs!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

December 12th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm still in regular clothes as well. My hubby did just buy me a nice big fluffy sweater that I might wear to Christmas parties.
December 12th, 2012, 04:09 PM
briellelynette's Avatar Veteran
Still in regular clothes, I'm sure in a few more weeks I will need to get a couple of shirts, my pants arefine for now.

December 12th, 2012, 04:16 PM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have broken out all my old maternity clothes. Some of them are HORRIBLE. I have worn a few pants here and there when I feel really big. Some of my pants dig into me too much and so I bought a black belly band. I wear that to work a lot. Some times my pants can zip, it all depends but they are definitely getting tighter!!

December 12th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Super Mommy
regular clothes here. I just would rather stick to my sweats though with big tshirts for right now because I have absolutely no energy or motivation to put myself together right now :/ ughhhhh
December 12th, 2012, 04:48 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still in my reg clothes too....They are getting tight though!! I kept all my mat clothes from dd but haven't started wearing any of them just yet!

December 12th, 2012, 05:43 PM
CartersMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
About 30% maternity or stuff I have bought that is flowerier 70% regular I can wear up chubby pants and I bought a size up pair of pants so I am not in my pre pregnancy clothing but I am not jumping into maternity all the way yet.
December 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Half and half here too. I can wear elastic waistbands, but jeans definitely have to be maternity. Most of my tops are long tops, so I can wear them throughout pregnancy and when I'm not pregnant, but a friend lent me a TON of her maternity clothes, so I've been wearing some of her tops here and there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search