My Appointment Today

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2012, 12:24 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
So 11 1/2 weeks had an appointment today.

It was good she heard the heartbeat right away and it was strong. She said everything seemed good. So I am thinking I don't have to keep this secer anymore YAY!

i go back in 4 weeks for a checkup so at 15 1/2 weeks. But won't have another ultrasound until the appointment after that so at about 19 1/2 weeks. Which I can't wait because the first ultrasound i had was 6 weeks so didn't see much. But then I can find out the sex. Wish i didn't have to wait 2 more months thou.

ALert
On the down side...I have a fissure I guess because I had some bleeding while going Number 2...

Also she checked since I was having a bit of pain and I have got a Bacterial infection?? Which I didn't even know. I asked how I got it and she said just from being pregnant??? So I am on antibiotics for a week. I hope it will be ok. Anyone else had to deal with this??
December 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I can't help but worry
December 12th, 2012, 01:44 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry... I think it is pretty common to get infections while pregnant. Everything is just out of whack! It is just important that they catch it--which they did, so they can treat it. Glad your appointment went good and at least now you are in the countdown stage to your next ultrasound, woohoo!

December 12th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks for no making me worry so much and being positive. Just wouldn't want anything to happen to this little peanut.
December 12th, 2012, 04:17 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand! Pregnancy can be so exciting, yet so scary. There are just so many unknowns!

December 12th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Veteran
I also hear pregnant women are prone to getting infections easily. Keep your head up. I am sure everything will be just fine *hugs*
December 12th, 2012, 06:44 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
The infection without really knowing is pretty common during pregnancy. Glad she caught it! Sounds like the rest of the appointment went well
December 13th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Thanks ladies yes I am just taking the antibiotics and feeling better appoint the situation today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search