Dude....I don't know what is going on here...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By terese81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have LOST WEIGHT with this pregnancy. I am a curvy girl to begin with, but I am healthy. I go to gym 4 days a week and do 45 min of cardio each time.

With my last two pregnancies, I didn't show until I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant.

I am barely 3 months along and I'm sticking out the front like I'm 6 months pregnant. You can't tell unless you are looking at my profile. You can't tell from behind or if you stare at me dead on, but if i turn sideways....dayum!

WTH is going on? I'm like a small planet, which is astounding to me, since I haven't actually gained ANY WEIGHT....I'm just shifting it all around I guess!!

Is this normal?

December 14th, 2012, 06:04 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am having the same thing. Although I am not showing as much. I was a few weeks ago but now that the bloat is gone...nothing! Well there is a small little bump there. I have lost weight too this time around. The same thing happened with DS2. I didn't gain any weight until i hit 40 weeks (i went to 42) and then I only gained about 15 pounds. So I think it is normal as long as you are eating healthy and everything.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
December 14th, 2012, 06:08 AM
Veteran
my butt has disappeared, but my tummy and boobs have grown. I'm still at -1 pound from pre-pregnancy, but my shape is totally different. Very strange. I really don't remember much from DS's pregnancy other than I was definitely in maternity clothes at this point. I quit wearing my regular jeans a couple of weeks ago.

December 14th, 2012, 07:59 AM
terese81's Avatar Veteran
Omg, I am the SAME way. I'm still the same weight as I was pre-pregnancy, but I look like I'm 5 months pregnant. Serious. This pregnancy has been completely foreign to me...I'm thinking it's a girl.
mommyandwife08 likes this.

December 14th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I look adequately pregnant for how far along I am. You can definitely see the bump and I'm in maternity jeans for sure, but I'm not huge. But yeah, I'm still -1 lb from my pre-pregnancy weight. But I am overweight, so it's not necessarily a bad thing for me to not gain weight. My boobs have gotten bigger and my bump has grown, but no weight gain. So yay for that! My midwife said that for me it wouldn't be unusual to gain as little as 10 lbs for this pregnancy...so that's what I'm kind of hoping for. As long as I'm eating nutritiously and the baby is healthy, we're all good.

December 14th, 2012, 03:22 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had that with my last pregnancy. It was kind of nice because my son developed just fine and normally but after I gave birth, I was lighter than I was before I got pregnant. I lost some of my normal fat stores. I think as long as baby is growing fine and you are eating healthy... it is normal

December 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got the same thing going on! I've NEVER had this happen before! I think it's all just rearranging because my clothes aren't fitting right but I'm weighing the exact same as pre-pregnancy.

December 15th, 2012, 05:48 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I've lost weight but I am having to wear maternity pants now. I lost weight in the first trimester with my second pregnancy and only ended up gaining 28 lbs. I felt great all the way up til giving birth. Much better than my first where I gained weight immediately and was so swollen that I couldn't wear shoes in January

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search