12 week 6 day appointment yesterday and early gender prediction

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By D&K's_mama
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Super Mommy
I had an appointment yesterday on December 13, 2012. I had a sonogram and then an appointment with my obgyn. The sonogram went really well... she was doing neck skin measurements and seeing if the nose has a bone/looking for chromosomal abnormalities. I then had the finger prick for blood work to delve in deeper. The ultrasound was so much fun. My baby was giving me such a show. She had such a hard time getting measurements and things because the baby was moving so much. He/she was rolling, flipping, rubbing his/her face, etc. SO CUTE. The baby's heartbeat was 159 bpm the baby was so active! Anyway, I told the sonographer of my suspicions of the baby being a boy and before the sonogram she was like well you will find out in 8 weeks at your anatomy scan and that it was still a little early (12 weeks and 6 days yesterday) and so I was kind of bummed because I really want to know if my daughter will have a baby brother or sister! But anyway so out of nowhere as she is performing the u/s, the sonographer said "I think your suspicion is right" and I was "what?? boy??" and she smiled and said "yes". Then she said I should know for sure at my anatomy scan, however that based on what she is seeing she predicts boy. what do you guys think? Any nub? I think it looks like there may be one on the first photo below the picture on the bottom. Let me know what you all think Also, here is me and also a belly pic at the bottom... I am so depressed I have already gained almost 30 pounds in 13 weeks... I started between 102-103 (5'4 1/2") and yesterday I weighed in at 129... I haven't exercised in over a month and I have been overeating so I am thinking that could be it and I am so exhausted and nauseous I have no motivation but I need to get it together now before things get out of control.. I gained 35 lbs. total pregnant with my daughter.. and I am almost at 30 lbs. so far with this one.. I wanna cry... anyway, hope you all are doing well today!

First me:

Last edited by pamela.burke611; December 14th, 2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: pictures did not upload
December 14th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't see a pic?
December 14th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Super Mommy
I clicked insert image and copied and pasted the url's from facebook. Is there another way I should do this?
December 14th, 2012, 01:59 PM
hmm...
I don't know what's the problem, but I use photobucket, and then copy the IMG link.

Last edited by Hopeful2BMommy; December 14th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.
December 14th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Super Mommy
it finally worked thank you! Also lol I look so tired in my belly pic because I am lol and so nauseous.. took it this morning technically at 13 weeks exactly
December 14th, 2012, 02:46 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
You look great! I could only wish to look that good!
pamela.burke611 likes this.

December 14th, 2012, 03:23 PM
You look great. Such a cute little bump.
Baby looks beautiful
December 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great pics!!! Glad your apt went so well!!!

December 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lady, you look better pregnant than I did pre-pregnancy! LOL. The baby is so cute Yay for another early guess of boy! It sounds like we are going to have a big team blue around here!

December 15th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
You look great! I could only wish to look that good!
I don't feel myself at all or as if I look good in any way lol but not a lot of pregnant women do huh? I thank you though so much! That was so sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
You look great. Such a cute little bump.
Baby looks beautiful
Awe thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D&K's_mama View Post
Great pics!!! Glad your apt went so well!!!
thank you! That means a lot to me Oh and I noticed that your location says Ky? I am in Ky too Just thought I'd share haha
December 15th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.June2013 View Post
Lady, you look better pregnant than I did pre-pregnancy! LOL. The baby is so cute Yay for another early guess of boy! It sounds like we are going to have a big team blue around here!
thanks girl <3 omg yes and I noticed there are so many early predictions of boy here! I wonder if all of the predictions are accurate! My early prediction was made via ultrasound a couple days ago when I was 12 weeks 6 days and so I feel like it's still early although I will love if the sonographer is correct because I have a 3 year old girl She did not print me out a toilet shot but I think I see a nub in the first ultrasound pic I posted (the bottom pic of the baby, not the top), below the picture of myself! Anyway, guess I should confirm it in 8 weeks at my anatomy scan! **fingers crossed** Did you also get a prediction of boy? Sorry if you've posted it, I can't remember who posted the early guesses lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search