MOTW: Thursday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2012, 08:45 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Where would you like to travel to first as a family?
What show was your favorite from marching band?

December 21st, 2012, 05:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
Man the Q and A part can be hard to think of a question when every ones been so thorough. Uhhh heres a total nerd question lol whats your favorite book and or author and why?
My favorite book for the last few years has been "Jane Eyre." It is so romantic and the fact that Jane is such a strong female character, and the book was written during the Regency Era always amazes me. I think I've read that book 3 times in the last 5 years.

My favorite author is John Green. He writes Young Adult novels, but I think he's my favorite author mostly because of his role in the Nerdfighter community. He and his brother have a YouTube channel, The Vlogbrothers, and they started a community called the Nerdfighters. I've only been part of the community for a year now, and it's been one of the most welcoming things ever. And add to the fact John's books are AMAZING and life changing, how could he not be my favorite author?

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Where would you like to travel to first as a family?
What show was your favorite from marching band?
I think as our child gets older, I would love to take a cross country road trip with him/her. We live 3000 miles away from my family, so I think that would be a great first trip. And driving is always more fun than flying, because there are SO many national parks and monuments to stop and see.

My favorite show was The Mummy. It was my Junior year, and we had giant pyramids on the field, the band dressed like the main male character, the color guard was dressed like the main girl, and our lone male color guard member was Imhotep. Plus, instead of breaking the show into different numbers with breaks in between, we did 15 min of continuous marching and playing.
navywifey2003 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 21st, 2012, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Does your baby have a nickname yet?

December 21st, 2012, 06:29 AM
Super Mommy
What's your favorite era of history and why?
December 21st, 2012, 11:41 AM
That show sounds amazing!

What instrument did you play?

December 21st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post
Does your baby have a nickname yet?
We call the baby "Falcon" We didn't like any cutesy nicknames, we wanted the baby to have a cool spy codename

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyla0709 View Post
What's your favorite era of history and why?
My favorite era of history is Antebellum/Civil War/Reconstruction. The politics and social aspects in this country just truly fascinate me. Plus, I LOVE Lincoln. The museum I worked at was based in this time period as well.

Quote:
That show sounds amazing!

What instrument did you play?
I played the flute/piccolo

December 21st, 2012, 01:19 PM
Awesome I played the clarinet.

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Any mommy intuition as to what you have baking?

December 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Awesome I played the clarinet.

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Any mommy intuition as to what you have baking?
I'm kinda hoping for a boy, since I've spent the last 5 years working with boys, and I'm the most comfortable with them. However, I have a very strong feeling I'm baking a girl. Every time I dream about the baby, it's a girl. I even went so far as to dream about the u/s and we found out it was a girl. I put a lot of stock into my dreams (I dreamt about having a baby, and the next day my DH said he was ready to start trying), so I'm heavily leaning toward Falcon being a girl.
navywifey2003 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search