Baby things

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2012, 06:15 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
not yet but we find on Friday if it's boy or girl so I can't wait to start shopping!!!!

December 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing yet but we really don't need much other than clothes. We have a crib, bouncy seat, jumpy activity thing for later, tons of toys, etc. The only big things we need are a new carseat and a swing because I sold ours thinking I wouldn't need it for a while lol. I also need a new moby wrap because my son had super bad reflux and ruined it with his puking. We will wait for all that good stuff till we know the sex.

Last edited by ashleykathleen; December 19th, 2012 at 09:07 AM.
December 20th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I finally picked up my first pack of diapers on Monday. And a package of Nuk pasifiers..

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 20th, 2012, 07:28 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I must be the resident nut job. We gave away our travel system last spring to friends who really needed it. After that, I started looking at what I wanted for baby #2 (we were already planning to TTC in the fall) and I chose the Britax Chaperone car seat and then fell in love with the B-Ready stroller since it is a pretty compact double and has lots of options. We bought it in June bc there was an event where the car seat was free if you bought the stroller. Saved us about $200. The this weekend, MIL gave us money for Christmas so we ordered accessories for it. I love seeing it set up for two. Since I'm not feeling much movement to speak of and not really showing yet, it makes it more real for me. I will have to wait to buy bedroom stuff until we move, which will probably be a months before the baby is born if I'm lucky (yikes!).
December 20th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We don't need much, esp if it is another girl. But I did buy a NB fleece diaper cover when I ordered my DD a few new pockets that was several weeks ago. When we learn the sex I will get a few things for fun, probably warmer NB/0-3 mo clothing since June in NorCal is much chillier than June in central Mississippi where we lived when M was born!

December 20th, 2012, 11:22 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No. My mom scored a free nursery set from a friend, but she has it at her house. I've told everyone they're not allowed to buy anything until I'm 24 weeks. I'm still really scared something may happen and I'd be devastated and I don't want any baby stuff around to make it harder. I know it's silly or super paranoid, but that's how I feel right now. I talked to a woman while in the waiting room at my last appt. She's 25 weeks and she laughed when I told her that. She said that having baby things around is really comforting and brings a lot of joy. I've thought about maybe just picking up a onsie or starting to stock up on diapers. I don't know yet, though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search