I felt Cashew move!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By enchantingdragon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 06:45 PM
enchantingdragon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I admit I sadly have not been into this pregnancy as much as I ever was with my son. I dont know if it has anything to do with it being a 2nd pregnancy, with m fears of how my son's world will change and how sad I am to do this to him in some ways, my own fears that I wont love this baby as much as my son, etc but needless to say I havent been as psyched as I feel a mom should be when expecting. Today after another long day of running around I had some lunch in the early afternoon. I was eating my salad and took a drink of my cold Snapple and then I felt it! At first I wasnt sure if I felt it correctly but a few more little taps and swoops inside and I knew it was Cashew! I had my NT scan yesterday and watched him/her kick, wave, and bump around in there but today I felt it! While I still have a lot of worries about after the baby is born I truly feel excited for the first time, Im thrilled!

Edited to add my NT scan photos

rcjh12 and MrsLat like this.

Last edited by enchantingdragon; December 18th, 2012 at 07:11 PM.
December 18th, 2012, 07:22 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww yay! I cant wait til i get to feel my bean too as ive been feeling the same. And adorable pics!

December 18th, 2012, 07:29 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, i am totally jealous! I cannot wait to feel this little one moving around. Feeling not as into it is totally normal i think. I had the same thing with my second son. I am glad you are feeling excited now!
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
December 18th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Super Mommy
I felt the same with my second, and even with this one a little bit. I think it's harder on us when the little ones we already have are so young, they can't voice how they'll really feel about it. My experience though, my little Isaac just swung right into having a new baby in the house. Some times I forget they're actually 2 years apart they're so close! I hope it'll be the same way for you.
December 19th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Beautiful pics. I've recently started feeling the baby too & I'm so excited as well. It takes a lot of my worries away when I know he/she is moving around.

December 19th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Great pics! I'm so happy you were able to feel baby move. I started feeling mine last week and it does help make you more excited and connected. Don't feel bad, this is my second and I'm having the same feelings/fears.
December 19th, 2012, 08:53 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw, yay! Cute pics!

December 19th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel the same way (sort of disconnected as oppose to my first pregnancy). I felt baby move yesterday and it made it slightly more real to me. I think once they get a bit bigger and the kicks are stronger it'll be hard not to bond a little more. great pics as well

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
December 19th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's great. I felt mine move for the first time on Monday and it's been pretty consistent since, it's definitely reassuring and has helped me feel more into it.

December 19th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think your worries are completely normal, and will dissipate as you get further along. My boys are 22 months apart (and now when our third arrives, they will be 8 - almost 9- and 10 1/2.). I worried with my second pregnancy, especially with them being so close that my first would not be able to be a baby. Now, I am so happy they have each other.

December 19th, 2012, 01:35 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I know exactly what you mean. I have started feeling the baby move a bit and its helping but it's still really surreal. Such beautiful u/s pictures.

December 19th, 2012, 02:52 PM
morgankaedenmadisonsmommy's Avatar Beyond Blessed
So sweet

December 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww so sweet. i wish id feel baby move but nothing yet. when i think i feel it, it just ends up being gas...ugh. i had a dream the other night we had a doppler and couldnt find a heartbeat so im hoping ifeel movement soon or get a heartbeat Dec 31 at our next appt.

December 19th, 2012, 06:29 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Comparing notes from my.journal when pregnant with Aidan I didn't feel him move until 17 weeks so now I'm not so concerned. Just being my 2nd you would think I'd feel baby move sooner but I'll stay patient for a couple more weeks lol

December 20th, 2012, 12:06 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I felt my little one move for sure today It helps... i have been feeling the same way. I think i am just so busy i haven't had the time to really stop and think. When i felt the movement today it made my heart flutter so much fun. I can't wait until i feel more and more...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search