Baby Dreams....Nightmares

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaniB+3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had a dream the other night baby didn't have a heartbeat. And now I'm seeing all you ladies post about feeling baby move. This is my 2nd baby and going on 15 weeks and I've felt no movement. Should I really be concerned? My next appointment is Dec 31.

December 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
First time mommy :)
This is so weird because for the last 3 nights I've had the same dream where I go to the bathroom and find blood. But I have been under a lot of stress lately like enrolling in school, living with parents, and my husband being deployed and all that combined gives me nightmares. I tend to dream of my worst fears. I THINK I felt movement today but I am not sure. I would try not to worry too much. I went through a crazy freak out time 12 to 15 weeks where nothing happens!
December 19th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I think I'm more concerned being this is the first kid for bf which means first grandkid for his parents and I'm worried I won't make it to term. I went to the ER at 7 weeks due to slight cramping and spotting but turned out it was yeast infection and UTI and low iron. Heartbeat had been very strong and baby moves in the u/s. My belly is getting bigger every day so I know baby is growing and it's not bloat or gas as I've been on a "regular" bathroom routine. The only time I THOUGHT I felt baby was last night when I was laying on my side and finished an apple but ended up being gas :/ but it's possible baby moved at same time because gas doesn't usually feel like that

December 19th, 2012, 10:37 PM
DaniB+3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Having crazy dreams is totally normal. Every pregnancy I have weird dreams - dead babies, massive bleeding, giving birth to animals....you name it, I've dreamed it. Don't let it stress you out too much. Meanwhile, I really wouldn't worry too much about not feeling movement this early. It's cool IF it does happen, but it doesn't happen to most women. This is my third pregnancy and I don't expect to feel anything anytime soon. Even with my son (my second pregnancy) I didn't feel anything until well into my 18-20th weeks. And too be honest - NOT to discount any of the ladies posting on this board - but a lot of women who think they are feeling baby move during the earlier parts of pregnancy are actually feeling gas. Our intestines shift to make room for our growing wombs so we feel gas bubbles higher up in our abdomens than we would during our non-pregnant times. I've had several that I would assume were fetal movement if I didn't know any better.
Karen78 likes this.

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

December 20th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Don't feel bad, I haven't felt baby move yet either and I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 20th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks ladies!

December 20th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a dream we had the baby and my husband wouldn't install the carseat correctly adn was trying to strap it in with duct tape and couldn't understand why I was so upset. I just cried the whole time in the dream holding the baby.

December 20th, 2012, 09:58 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't felt a dang thing thing and this is my 3rd. I agree with a previous poster that a lot of women think they are feeling things very early but they are actually feeling gas. At my last appt, my dr asked if I was feeling any movement and when I told her no she said "I wouldn't have believed you if you had said yes".

December 20th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am expecting my third and will be 14 weeks tomorrow. I think I "might" have felt a flutter the other night after a warm bath and glass of lemonade. It could have been digestion as well. I was told to expect to feel movement between 18 and 24 weeks.

December 20th, 2012, 05:38 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
This is my 3rd, and I will be 15 wks tomorrow. I haven't felt any movement yet. With my first I felt it around 17 or 18 wks, but with my second I was closer to 20 weeks before I felt anything! I am excited for when I can finally feel something
December 20th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I also haven't felt any movement either, and I'm 16 weeks along with my third! Just heard the heartbeat at my dr appt on Monday though!
December 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldnt worry...your closer to feeling baby than some of us lol.. besides theres also placenta factors too and where the baby attached in the uterus that play a huge factor to when you feel the baby. I didnt feel DD until 17 and a half weeks and I think with her it was early for a first cuz she was a crazy n moving n bouncin all over baby. Dont stress!! I bet it wont be too much longer for ya.

December 20th, 2012, 08:51 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Huge hugs lady! I am sure everything is fine. I've had some really crazy dreams while pregnant!

December 20th, 2012, 09:09 PM
With Aidan I didn't feel him move until 17 weeks so I'm actually expecting to feel movement around that time frame. My belly us getting bigger so I'm not too concerned as well as not cramping or bleeding and those are pluses

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search