wedding while pregnant

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree27Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 09:04 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! While I'm totally supportive of whatever works for each individual couple, I am of the mindset that no one should feel rushed to get married before baby comes either. I've been to several weddings of pregnant friends and a few weddings of friends whose kids were in their weddings. Either is totally doable if it is what you both desire...but this is coming from the woman who has been engaged for 10 months and has 2 children with 1 on the way, all with her fiancé.

Regardless, so happy for you. Cute story and gorgeous ring!

December 26th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Veteran
Congratulations!!!

December 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! Beautiful ring!!!! I say do it! I was pg with my now 10 month old when we got married.. we'd tried planning a wedding yrs ago and found out I was pg with ds and then again when we started planning i found out i was pg with dd and low and behold about a month before our wedding i found out i was pg with my youngest.. was a lil bummed becuz Id worked so hard on our drink menu and made sure it was open bar to not be able to drink.. haha but I wouldnt change it for nothing! Good luck with your wedding and hope all goes well planning it!!!!!
TeresaMomTo2Boys likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 01:43 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks again ladies. So far we have date picked out, flowers (well one at least) and our colors and just looked at rings today
navywifey2003 and D&K's_mama like this.

December 26th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!!! What a GREAT proposal!! So exciting! I'm sure you can pull of a late March/Early April wedding. Esp. if you're starting the planning now.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 26th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Veteran
My hubby and I got engaged on the September long weekend, found out we were pregnant on September 21st and were married January 12th I was due at the end of may so was about 5 1/2 months along! Well worth it to do before baby came!!!
December 27th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2aidan View Post
We are thinking Mach 30 (day before Easter) or April 13 at my church. I'm already looking at wedding details and dresses. With Pinterest it will be possible
Oh yes with pinterest ANYTHING is possible

December 27th, 2012, 08:56 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Congratulations!! Beautiful ring

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search