What did you get for Christmas and/or other holiday?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By bribugg13
  • 1 Post By loveneverfails
  • 1 Post By CCR
  • 1 Post By rcjh12
  • 1 Post By mommy220
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By Mom2LillieAidan

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got a long awaited ceiling fan for my bedroom, a new kindle (Sebastian broke mine) and a long awaited:

December 26th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My early Christmas present was a good Harmony test result. Best present ever My boys also get me Chamilia beads. My one son got me the brothers bead to remind my of my two kids. My other son got me the clock tower from It's a small world in Disney (I thought it was the Eiffel Tower and was confused at first). We take the kids to Disney almost yearly and it is special family time.
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 05:38 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hooray for your good Harmony result, Kimberly! So glad to hear that!

I got a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer that I've been crushing on for years. Now I just need a house with a kitchen with ample counter space. Come on, Easter bunny!
December 26th, 2012, 05:43 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
From my parents I got my first sewing machine, a book on how to sew (lol) and $100 gift card to Joann Fabric, that was my big surprise gift.... all 8 HP movies, 2 pairs of earrings, fuzzy socks....

From DH's family I got a gas card (for my travels back home!), motherhood maternity gift card, starbucks gift card, pair of earrings, and the big gift was a ticket to Disney & $50 cash (DH got the same) so we can take Connor on his first trip to Disney!
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My mom had gotten us a new fridge on black friday so that was our christmas. DH got my three new pandora beads and new makeup.
D&K's_mama likes this.
December 26th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH got me a pandora bracelet and my parents got me a Coach diaper bag. I am one happy girl!
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 06:46 AM
D&K's_mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a keurig too! I love it!!!! Hubby gave me money and the inlaws did too so I'm buying me a new camera!!!

December 26th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Veteran
My boyfriend and I haven't exchanged gifts with his mom and step father because his mother is sick, but so far from my boyfriend a ton of clothes (we are both really into fashion) including an awesome new coat, glam sparkle shorts, print and colored jeggings. I got also some nice jewelry (cocktail rings and necklace) as well as a Starbucks gift card from my Oma. My parents gave me my first ever maternity outfit (because baby number 2 is showing super fast on me this time around) and my mom is buying me a prenatal yoga package. YAY I am a happy camper.
December 26th, 2012, 08:34 AM
rcjh12's Avatar Nicole
I got a super warm new blanket, some pillows, a movie, a single serve blender, and some shirts and toys for the baby. I'm a pretty simple girl
D&K's_mama likes this.
December 26th, 2012, 08:45 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got an iphone (a few days early), a kitchen aid ice cream maker attachment, pampered chef stuff, a handmade quilt, and other little things. I also got money so I really want a new Vera Bradley purse. I have the Little Mandy and I want the Mandy. I was all set to go pick it out but then I stumbled across one of the new SUMMER 2013 patterns that is coming out in March (it is called Tutti Fruitti Fruity) and I absolutely LOVE it so now I am bummed because I have to wait! Boo! haha! So, I think I will get some new flats and maybe the Vera Bradley Smartphone Wristlet.
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 08:52 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We don't exchange gifts with each other but we got a freezer from my parents.
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 08:55 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DF and I "exchanged" our gifts earlier this month when he got a new living room TV/entertainment center and I got a new sectional sofa.

Yesterday, my mom got me a robe and some bras from VS along with a couple gift cards to some of my favorite clothing stores. My little sisters got me a new case for my phone and a mustache necklace (I love mustaches hehe). I got some other small stuff from my grandparents (visa gift card, scarf, WEN hair products). We haven't exchanged presents with my family in Oklahoma yet but we will be doing that right after the new year.
D&K's_mama likes this.

December 26th, 2012, 03:10 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got a carpet cleaner from my parents. You have NO IDEA how excited I am to get cleaning LOL. Alex's family got us a new, bigger tv which we can't fit in our house yet, whoops

I got Alex a watch and some shoes. Oh and he wanted this mickey game for the Wii.. (he is a real mature 34 yr old hahaha). He got me some fuzzy socks and clothes!

December 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a Nexus 7 Tablet from DH. We never exchange gifts, and he used the "it's from the baby" loophole, so I couldn't be too upset. I got a highchair from the in laws, and a bathrobe from my stepdaughter. I'm pretty low maintenance, so this was definitely more than I could have imagined.

December 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My dad got me a new ceramic pots n pans set. And my mom got me new cutlery. One my bros got me a candle. The other got me some weird german version of a shamwow...its supposed to be like a sponge/washcloth in one that is washable. Hes all big on the environment lol.

December 27th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH bought me my own laptop since I keep using his for work and a new Nikon camera one either a good zoom pretty excited we actually have money this year! I also got a maternity outfit & $50 from my parents and 2 pairs of gap dress pants from the in-laws. Oh and Santa brought us a flat screen for our bedroom

December 27th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SO got me a new laptop, the book World War Z and a zombie killer sign, a bazinga cup & tshirt and Sheldon vinyl figure, a yoga mat, workout clothes, and Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy for the ps3.. that's just the stuff that got wrapped. He also got me (though we're both paying for it) a pair of Costa del mar sunglasses, an iPhone 5, and an Eagles of Death Metal tank top..

My mom gave me $100 so I got myself the shoes I really wanted (Wonder Woman converse) and a pedicure (desperately needed it) and I got 4 maternity tank tops (hallelujah) and a box of belgian chocolates (to share with SO). From SO's mom, I got pj pants, a gift card to Old Navy, and jelly beans, SO's dad & step mom got me a gift card and a speaker (and they did stockings for DD and the baby and the baby got a Back to Sleep Bear) and we got a waffle maker that makes them in the shapes of animals (family gift).. We won't get anything from my dad & step mom but DD will get a ton.
sunnydaze likes this.

#1, 4, 5, 7
December 27th, 2012, 08:19 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My husband and I didn't exchange gifts this year because neither of us could come up with anything we really needed or wanted. So we decided to save the $ and put it towards baby stuff or a trip for us before baby is born.

I haven't done Christmas with my Mom yet, but I know she got me the 4Moms MamaRoo bouncy seat type thing that I wanted. My Dad and Stepmom got me a hobo wallet that I wanted and the 4Moms Breeze play yard/pack n play. I also got some gender neutral onesies and a prenatal massage gift certificate from them. I'm super excited about the baby stuff we got!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search